5

I wake up to the beautiful San Francisco sun shining on my pale face and I smile at Ruby who's stretching. I get up myself and stretch smiling thinking about the day I'm about to have. I look at the digital clock on my night stand and see it's 9:30. That's the most sleep I've gotten in forever.

I get dressed so I can treat myself to some McDonald's breakfast. I pull on some blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt with my leather boots and jacket. I leave my long red hair down and brush my teeth. Once I'm done I walk into the kitchen to feed Ruby and see her already waiting by her food bowl meowing very loudly.

"I know you're hungry but you don't gotta over exaggerate like that so chill." I pour her food and scratch her back as she's eating and purring. "I'll see you later baby." I say as I grab my wallet, keys, and phone and walk out the door. Right when I walk out I have to walk back in to get Nathan's sweater he let me use. Now I walk out.

I sit down and enjoy my sausage egg and cheese biscuit sandwich and orange juice and scroll through my Instagram. I look through my news feed and see that I'm tagged in a  picture of the tattoo I did last night posted by the Picture Machine. I like it and scroll further to see Mark posted a picture of him and Audrey taking a selfie with silly faces pointing to me doing my job in the background.

I swear these two are something else. I laugh to myself and like the picture. Just then I get a notification saying that I got a new follower so I check to see who it is and it says "Olivia Bennet" and a picture of the girl I tattooed last night. So I follow her back. I check the time as I'm finishing my breakfast to see it's already 12.

I decide to go to the park and feed the ducks my leftover biscuit. When I get there I sit on a bench and feed a duck that hasn't gotten any bread from the little girl that's a few feet away from me and is feeding the rest.

"Awe mommy I ran out of bread." I look over to see her mom looking in the paper bag and she says. "I'm sorry baby there's no more and we have to go home now." The little girl pouts and looks at me to see I still have some biscuit.

I walk up to them and give her what I have. "Here you go little one." I offer it to her and she looks at her mom asking her for permission to take it with facial expressions. "Say thank you Bella." Her mom says. The little girl takes the biscuit shyly and says quietly  "Thank you."

"No problem." I say with a smile looking at her mother mouthing "thank you". I go back to sit on the bench and see them walking off hand in hand after the little girl is done feeding the ducks. Makes me wonder what it would be like to have a child of my own.

I check the time on my phone and see it's 1:30 already. I get up to drive home and wait for Nathan to pick me up.

I walk to the lobby first to pay my fee then go upstairs. Looks like I'm gonna be here for a while longer.

Ten minutes after I sit down and read some of the Shadowhunters I hear knocking at my door. I get up to see who it is and it's Nathan also coincidently wearing a leather jacket.

"I'm not changing." I say and he gives me a smile which now that I think about it I actually missed it. "Looks like we're twinning today then." I smile and grab my stuff and we head out.

I hate small talk and we're both quiet and awkward so luckily there's Barnes & Noble right around the corner. There was still small talk though. We walk in and I take in the scent of new books and smile. I feel like someone's watching me so I look around and then notice the eyes aren't too far.

I look to my right and see Nathan looking at me with a small smile. "What?" I say smiling back. "I like your eyes." He says looking over my facial features. I feel a blush rise to my cheeks. "Let's get some coffee then we'll look around." Once we see it we start walking to the built in Starbucks. "What do you want hothead." I look at the menu and just get my usual. "A Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino." 

You Found Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें