Aaron??

After using all of my strength, I managed to pull him off Ryan. "Aaron, what are you-". I was interrupted by Aaron. "I love you, Lacy". Aaron says.
******************************
"Come on, let's get out of here". Aaron says. His voice husky yet soft. He pulled up his sleeves on his shirt, grabbed my hand and drove me back to his house. He opened the car door for me and picked me up as if I were his bridal. I held onto his chest tightly. Almost pulling out one of his locks. He carried me up a flight of brown nasty stairs and sat me on his bed.

I gave him a funny look. "You know I can walk by myself". I get comfortable on his bed. But he was too busy in his drawer, looking for something. "Aaron" I say softly. He turns to me. Blood on hands. I gasp. I tried to say his name again but I couldn't speak. For the first time in forever, I was speechless. My mouth was open, but I wasn't talking.

He looked down at his hand and snorted. He ran into the bathroom to wash it off with a red rag. He then turned back to me, his eyes red like fire. He walked to me, I gasped. Yes, I could finally speak again. He sat next to me. And all of a sudden, I felt very comfortable.

"I love you Lacy". Aaron looks me in my eyes. You know that saying "Saved by the bell", well my phone rang just in time. "Hello". I ask. "Lacy, I love you so much". Aaron says softly. I hang up the phone and look Aaron in the eyes.

"I love you too, Aaron". I say.

Song: Hello By: Adele