Steal My Girl

"Wait a second, I remember you,Lacy. I used to be in love with you". Aaron snaps his fingers.
******************************
Lacy smiles. "You...did". She asks. He lifts up and rub his head immediately. "Yeah, I loved you with all of my heart. And I still do". He says. Why couldn't he just died in the coma.

Before Lacy could respond, I grabbed her hand and stormed out of the hospital. Lacy tried wiggling out of my grasp, but she wasn't going no where. Not out of my sight. I waited until we got into the parking lot to let to of her. She tried to go back but I grabbed her shirt and twirled her back around. She gave me a warning glare and I returned it.  I will not let Aaron steal my girl.

"What's your problem". Lacy screams. "What's my problem? What's your problem? Sitting here flirting with him right in my face". I scream a little louder than her. She looked taken aback by my words.  I never argued with females. They was always right. But this time, no. She wasn't. She was wrong. She
had....cheated.

"I was not... flirting with him". She shook. I sealed in my lips and let my breath flow out of my nose. "Then what do you call that, Lacy". I ask, my jaw clenched. I wanted to hit Lacy so bad. But I knew that I still loved her. So I wouldn't.

"I don't know, Kendall". She threw her hands up in frustration. "Well, I do". I say, getting in the car. Lacy shook her hand and went into the car with me. I drove her home and throughout the whole car drive all I could ask myself is: Is this the end of Lacy and Kendall.

Song: Steal My Girl by: One Direction