A Heart Broken Girl Part 3

I escape from my thoughts quickly and sigh. "Look, Aaron, I-". Aaron cuts me off quickly. "I think we should stick to being best friends".
*****************************
My heart fell to my feet. What the hell? How could he possibly say that to me. Like I don't already know that. Ugh, I am so disgusted with Aaron's behaviour.

"You know what, Aaron". I say, my voice crackling a little. "I don't even think I want to be best friends. I don't even want to be friends". I tell him. Aaron sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Listen, Lacy". He begins. "No". I yell. "Maybe I don't want to listen, Aaron. Maybe I want to make my own decisions. Did you ever think of that, huh". I ask on the verge of tears.

He sighs and run his hands through his hair again. My throat felt clogged. Like I couldn't speak anymore. "Lacy, that girl meant to nothing to me, I swear. He whisper shouts. "Who is she, Aaron". I fold my arms. He gives me a worried look before sighing and running his hands through his hair for his third time already. The tears stung in my eyes as I swallow a huge lump in throat- or at least try to.

"Nobody, Lacy". He whispers. My arms were still folded as I waited for a better answer. "She has a name, Aaron. Doesn't she". I ask. He sighs, fold his arms and leans against the neighbors door. I unfold my arms and roll my eyes at him.

"I..". His voice trails off. "You what". I ask. I bit my lip, waiting for the worst answer possible. "Ava". He says. I looked taken aback by his words. I have heard of an Ava. She was a nerd who had glasses and a lisp. Aaron and her use to date until Aaron got over her and broke her heart. Why would he want her back now?

Song: She's Broken By: Marissa