A Tragedy Before My Eyes

"No, we're not, Aaron. Me and you... it's over". I say.
*****************************
It seems like everything around me is going crazy. Like I can't understand a thing. Yet, I have no idea why. I remember just a few weeks ago when I shut Aaron out of my life, as a best friend and a boyfriend.

And now, sitting in this hospital room looking over him, I regret it. Every word I said about him, every bad one. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten myself attached to him the way I did. But still, I always loved him and deep down inside, I always will.

No matter how many times he hurts my heart, I will always love him. I sighed as the tears burned in my eyes. Maybe I should have stopped him from doing what he did. I closed my eyes, replaying the moment in my head.

"Aaron,Aaron. Calm down". Avalon said. More tears raced down my face as I heard those angelic words come out of her angelic mouth. "Aaron". Avalon yelled a bit louder. "Please, stop it. I beg you. I thought you loved me". She cries. Me too, Avalon, me too. "Forget you, Avalon. You're  nothing compared to Lacynothing". He says, his voice wasn't husky or soft, instead it was cold. As if he didn't give a damn about what he was saying about this angelic looking female.

She was amazing. More than amazing. But in Aaron's eyes, I was amazing. I let him down. I broke his heart. I sealed my lips, closed my eyes and replayed the last part before Avalon crashed the car into a wall. "You're nothing compared to Lacy, nothing". He says. "His voice...". Avalon said after the car accident. "How the way he looked...". She say. "It.. it was terrifying. And it was all Lacy's fault". Avalon said angrily.

Avalon was in the hospital room, explaining to her parents again. And she ended it with same cold hearted response she gave last time, this time a little more vicious. "And it's all Lacy's fault". She says. Those words will forever hunt me until the day I die. And looking down at Aaron, he might not never be the same again. And it's all my fault.

Song: Clarity By: Zedd