Options Part 1

The question is who do I love most: Avalon or Lacy
******************************
Lacy

Now that I was single, I have a lot of boys to choose from. Aaron and Ryan are definitely not on the list. Why? Ryan embarrassed me and Aaron he.....he... Ugh, it hurts just saying it. And to think that he cheated on me with Ava. That.. that...... beautiful angel.

That's exactly how she looks, gold hair and all.  Besides, Avalon sounds like an angelic name anyways. I can't even be mad at Aaron for cheating on me with Ava, she was way out of my league anyways. Just like Aaron is.

But think about it though, Aaron and Avalon sounds like a angelic couple. Aaron and Avalon. Aaron and Avalon. Ugh, I have to stop toturing myself. It's over. He doesn't love me. He never did. He NEVER will. And I have to accept that.

I can't sit around crying. I have to move on. Just like Aaron did with Avalon. I just hope I can find someone who is better than Aaron. But Avalon, no such thing. I bet that Aaron is making out with Avalon right this second. Ugh, stop. No. No. No. Stop it. Forget him. Why is it so hard to do that and he never loved me??

Maybe he did love you, Lacy. Maybe all of this was a mistake.  Maybe it was so he can get attention. Did you ever think of that?

No.

*Scoffs*. I doubt it. The cheater knew what he was doing. You don't accidentally cheat. Sounds a little dumb, if you ask me. *Folds arms*.

Well, maybe Avalon forced him. Maybe he never loved Avalon.

Just like he never loved Lacy. *Raise eyebrow*.

Guys, can we talk about this some other time, thanks.

You started it.

Sure, Lacy. Bye.

Good luck.

I sigh as I get out of my thoughts and focus on one question: Who are my options?

Song: Come To This By: Chris and Queen