Kendall Meet Aaron Part 1

Kendall

8:00 A.M.

Lacy spent the night at my house. She lied with me in my bed, talking. Sometimes serious and sometimes funny.

But right now, I woke up with no one by my side. That is, until I heard giggling and girly talking. I rolled my eyes and groaned. That only meant one thing: my mom and Lacy were bonding. It's kind of embarrassing when your mom and girlfriend bond. It's just....creepy.

Anyways, I went downstairs- only wearing pants, boxers and black and white Nikes. "Hey". I groaned. I was never a morning person. But Lacy wanted me to go to the hospital with her and I was going to make that my mission. "Good morning". Lacy says cheerfully. I groaned, rubbed my eyes and took a seat. Lacy was fixing her a plate of eggs, susages and pancakes- chocolate pancakes. My sleepiness shot right out of my body and I was full of energy.

"Chocolate pancakes". I say, over excitedly. "Yep". Lacy says, placing a plate of food on the table. Instead of being an gentleman, I devour the plate quickly. "Kendall". Mom says, embarrassed at how I was behaving. "What"? I ask, a mouthful of pancakes in my mouth. "It's okay, Mrs. Ann. I'm totally used to it". Lacy laughed, placing a plate in front of my mom. "Thanks, Lacy". She says before giving me a scolding eye. "So, you're ready". Lacy asks. I was on my last bite. "What about you". I swallow my food. "Oh, I already ate when you were sleeping". She informs me. I nod as I slowly get up from the table. "Be right back, babe". I give her a kiss on the cheek and head upstairs to put on a shirt. God, I love Lacy so much.
******************************
I could tell that Lacy was deep in thought. Hell, I would be too. But it's sad because she made it too obvious. I tapped the brakes lightly, making sure not to let Lacy escape from those beautiful thoughts of hers. Since the light was red, I decided to examine Lacy's face.

Her skin was smoother than a baby's butt. Her red hair in a ponytail and her lips red with lipstick. She had no makeup on, yet I still couldn't couldn't find her flaws. She was officially flawless. I was just about to examine more of her until the light turned green. I took my foot off the brakes, driving slowly.

Now that I was on my way to the hospital, I regretted it. He was the one who broke Lacy heart over a year ago and she was scared to love again. He was behind all of it. And now, he won't remember a thing. He'll never remember who Lacy or Avalon is. And for that, I am glad.

Though Lacy is going to be hurt, she needs to forget him. I would never cheat on Lacy. It is bad. It is terrible. Gabby already hates me, so I am trying to make it my mission for her to like me. But it doesn't matter if she doesn't like me, as long as Lacy loves me I'm fine.

I pulled into the parking lot of Grady Memorial Hospital. Lacy still was deep in thought so I turned off the car and sat there for a while. My hand was on the steering wheel tightly and my jaw was clenched. This seemed uncomfortable, like it wasn't meant to be or something. Maybe if Aaron had just.....

"Kendall, are you okay". Lacy asks worriedly. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine". I lie. "Are you okay". I ask seriously. "I'm.....". She sealed her lips and looked up at the car ceiling, looking for an answer. "Okay. Only if you're with me". Lacy says timidly. I smile and kiss her on the cheek. "In that case, let's go". I say, and we get out of the car.
******************************
"Hello, Lacy". The receptionist smiles. Wow, she must goes here a lot. "Hi, Mrs. Cornbread. How are you today". She asks cheerfully. How could she be so cheerful when she is in a hospital. I just don't understand.

"Good. And you are". She asks, raising a eyebrow. "I'm getting better". She says, squeezing my hand tightly. "Well, you know the way". Mrs. Cornbread says, shooing us away. "I'll lead you". Lacy whispers as she past through rooms with people crying.

"Here we are". Lacy whispers as if he's a baby and doesn't want to wake him. I smiled as we take a seat next to him. This guy doesn't look bad at all. He looks like a good guy. A guy who'll never let Lacy go. Let along cheat on her. But you never judge a book by its cover.

"Kendall, this is Aaron". Lacy says, motioning back and forth between him and me. "Hey, Aaron". I smile. Aaron murmured and then squinted his eyes at me. "Do I know you". He lifts up and tilt his head sideways. Lacy laughed. That cute, angelic laugh. Everything about Lacy is angelic, everything.

"No, you don't. I'm Kendall. This is Lacy". I say, waiting for a response. He groaned and closed his eyes again. "Lacy". He murmurs, rubbing his head with the back of his hand. "Yes, that's me". She smiles. I smiled, too. Even though I knew good and well that she was still in love with Aaron. After everything he put her through.

"I think I remember a Lacy". He says, rubbing his head even faster. Then, the doctor stepped in. "Hello, Lacy. Hello, Kendall. Good morning, Aaron". The doctor says. "Good morning, Doctor Spoon". Aaron says, half sleepily. "So, Aaron had regained half of his memory back. All he needs is more sleep and then he'll be better again. Isn't that right, Aaron". The doctor says, nudging him playfully.

"Wait a second, I remember you Lacy. I was in love with you". Aaron snaps his fingers.

Song: Steal My Girl by: One Direction