The Ride Part 1

I drove to Lacy house quickly. I remember my first encounter with her.

"Sup". I asked, leaning against a locker with my hands in my pockets.

She slammed her locker and glared at me. "What". She ask. I looked taken aback for a second but quickly regained my composure. "Someone's a bit grumpy, huh". I smirk. Lacy rolled her eyes. "Do I know you". She ask. "Of course you do. I'm the most popular boy at Northridge High School. Nathan Williams". I stuck my hand out."And your name is ". I raised an eyebrow. "Lacy". She roll her eyes. I smirk. "What". She glared. "Nothing". I laugh. "God, you're stubborn". I rolls my eyes. "You haven't even met me yet, jerk". She kicked me in the leg and headed for the cafeteria. "Ouch". I say.

I laughed at the memory as I pulled into Lacy's driveway. Lacy was standing on her porch, clutching her purse for dear life. Her cheeks were red and her hair was in a back bun. She looked stunning. But of course, I couldn't say that. Besides, we aren't dating no way. "Hey". She says nervously. I smirk. It's so cute how she looked so clueless and nervous. I guess I was staring at her too long or something because she cleared her throat and knocked on the window.

"Oh, uhh...". I shake my head and unlock the car door. "Get in". I smile. "Thanks". She laughs as she tugs at the car door and get in the car.

"So, I hear you're dating Kendell Lesley". I clench my jaw tightly. It kind of hurts me that Lacy liked him. I mean, I was The Golden Boy of the school. How could he possibly like a nerd like him.

"What". Lacy ask. I clenched my throat again. I hated saying his name. "Kendall. You're dating him, right". I ask, trying to make my voice calm- but I failed miserably. I stopped at the red light and tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for a green light and a answer from Lacy. "Is it true". I ask. "No, not at all". Lacy says. I sighed. "You don't have to lie, Lacy. He wrapped his arms around you". I say nicely.

"No, Nathan, I'm not. And is this what you wanted to ask me. Is this why you wanted to drive me to school". Lacy asks, her voice cackling. "No, Lacy". I say, uncomfortably. "Then why, Nathan. Why did you ask to drive me to school". She asks. I could tell that she has been through a lot. And I know I couldn't help her. The light turned green quickly. "Are you going to tell me". She asks. "Er, I missed you". I say.

Song: I Wished You Loved Me By: Tynisha Kelly

Song: Matty b- Right now I'm missing you