Is This The End Of Lacy And Kendall And The Beginning Of Nathan And Lacy Or Not

Lacy

I drove to work. It's been a week since I haven't went and visited Aaron. It was weird how he remembered me after he had been in a coma for a year.

And I haven't spoken to Kendall either. Lately, I have been hanging out with Gabby and Nathan. Today, he asked me on a date to Golden Corral. So I said yes. Hopefully, it's just a friend date. But do those even exist anymore??

Anyways, I had just pulled into the parking lot of my job. Stuff looked a little busy today but I know I could get it done.
*****************************
8:00 P.M.

Nathan was sitting in his car, waiting for me to get in it and stop putting on my makeup. I put the finishing moves on my makeup and headed out of the door to his car.

"Hey". Nathan says, checking me up and down and licking his lips. "Hey". I blush profusely. Did I tell you that Nathan is the most hottest boy at Oak School. Because he is. "So, ready to go". He asks. "Yeah". I nod, trying not to show my shyness for the first time in forever.

He drove to Golden Corral and we ate a lot. Everything was going good until I got a call from Aaron. "Um, I think I should go take this". I gulp. "Bathroom's that way". He said, pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

Wow, it seemed like he didn't care at all.

Yeah, because your not dating him, girl.

Oh,right.

Bye guys.

"Thanks". I say and quickly make my way to the bathroom. "Hello". I whisper shout. "Hey, Lacy. How are you". He asks. "I'm.. good. Thanks". I say awkwardly. "So, I was thinking that me and you watch movies and eat pizza tonight". He asks. "Sure". The words fly out of my mouth before thinking. "Cool. See you there, bye". He hangs up. "Bye". I said.

Song: What Is Love BY: V. Bozeman