Guys.. What the Hell is that?

I felt the blinding sun rise up to the sky again and instantly woke up.

we have been driving in this damn desert for about 3 days and I am starving.

we all took turns driving and last night it was Rays turn. I looked to see who took over but no one woke up I guess. He looked sleepy so i told him to stop and i'll take over.

he nodded and tripped and fell face first into Franks chest.

"AHHHHHHHH FUCCKK!!! WHAT THE FUCK RAY!!!"

I stopped the car and heard a awful screech that the car gave and turned swiftly to help out. Frank was not happy all that day. I tried talking to him but he just kept dodging the conversation so we just sat in silence until something came up on the radio.

"Look Alive Sunshine.

If you all be leavin' from the now know Battery City head up to Zone Six on you're map

i'm Dr. Death Defying I'll be you're surgeon, .You're Proctor, You're Helicopter.

Battery City is not a safe place but now no where is safe. 

so keep you're ray gun close and remember.

The Future is Bulletproof 

The Aftermath is Secondary

Killjoys make some noise."

Gerard instantly jumped up and.. 

"HOLY SHIT DR. DEATH DEFYING GUYS GUYS GUYS OMG!!!" 

he was mind-blown and so was I 

I couldn't move. I heard Gerard and Mikey talking about how amazing this is and then felt Frank nudge me.

"Serena...... what's wrong?.... Serena Earth to Serena COME IN SERENA"

I shook myself from my little mind blow and felt tears again..

"It's nothing.... we have to find Dr.D RIGHT NOW!"

Frank jumped out of the seat apparently i'm scary when I get determined ... whatever.

Gerard came and sat in the front seat and showed me a map he found in the back of the truck...

"So Serena .... um...... I think we should go this was way.

I started the car and went the way Gerard instructed me.

Suddenly a rush went up my spine when I saw it..... I stomped on the Break and just breathed out in shock.

A washed up little ...hmm I don't even know how to describe something like this It was like a Garage? with the roof all sloped down and so SO MUCH COLOUR. It was like a unicorn threw up on it or something. its windows we're all tinted and it had tables and chairs blocking out one of the doors.

"Geraarrrd....... What the Hell is that?"

Gerard jumped out and ran over to my side of the truck and I had absolutely no idea why until he opened the door for me and grabbed my hand.

"My Lady this is Dr. Death Defyings temporary Hide out... if i'm correct . and i'm sure i am he moves around so Korse doesn't find him" 

I resisted his hand for a second but then relaxed .. he made the comic and so far everything has happened..... He must know what happens now.... I hope. 

Gerard and I leave the truck and knock on the door.

"umm excuse whoo areee yoouuuu."

That voice i've heard it from somewhere .... hmmm ... meh