Hand Me My Ray Gun... We Need To Fight

Ghoul and I have been sitting on this bed for the past 2 hours, I can feel his stare on me 

"Ninja..... please you have to tell me whats u-"

"NO GHOUL......I'm sorry its just, I don't even know myself, he came in when I was slightly out but I still felt him... I don't Know who it was but they did it and I just can't do this right now please..."

Ghoul looked at me with shock ...and replied through gritted teeth.

"Serena.... you need to tell me WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO YOU!!!"

I jumped at his sudden outburst... of all the years i've known Frankie he has never yelled at me like this... suddenly a bang at the door interrupted the tension in the room.

"Hey Ninjjaaa ... are you okay in there baee me and Pup are just about to leave to do some errands and since you've been in that room for A BILLLLIIOOONNN LIGHT YEARS.... I was wondering if you wanna come with us?" 

I felt Ghoul's stare linger on me... should I go ... well it's better then getting lectured by Ghoul.

"Alright ... Spooky can you just give me a minute i'll be right out"

Ghoul looked at me and leaped off the bed, He silently yelled at me through gritted teeth 

"okay sure thing lovely meet us down by the dinner"

Spooky's boots clamped against the floor, Ghoul just stood there glaring at me until her footsteps we're no longer heard, then a chilling silence filled the room.

"Serena... this is not the end of this conversation." Ghoul slammed his foot down in anger and grabbed the door handle to leave but faced me one more time.

"I actually care about you Serena.. If i find out it was Ger-" I cut Ghoul off.

"don't you dare"

Ghoul let go of the door and swung around to face me properly.

"Don't You DARE PIN THIS ON GERARD HE'S DONE EVERYTHING HE CAN TO MAKE SURE IM HAPPY AND FRANK HOW DARE YOU THINK HE WOULD DO THIS ... I-I love him-m"

I felt that chilling silence come up again to see Ghoul come closer and pull me into a hug.

"I'm sorry sery ... I just miss the old happy you.. the you that would lighten my day just by you're smile. please if you can't tell me whats wrong then at least try to get better.. if you need me don't be afraid to yell out do you understand me?" 

I couldn't form words.. I sobbed in his arms and jolted at the sound of ray guns being blasted.

"Frank .."

"Yeah Sery.."

"Hand me my ray gun..... We need to fight"

_____________________________________________________________________________

WOah I'm back .... so I've been mourning Robin Williams Death today and I haven't been doing well ... I'm trying my very best to update for you guys I really am soo yaaa ..

I hope you all are enjoying the story OH AND ONE THING !!! I need to sort out this character thing

All characters

Real Name -             Killjoy Name -      Nicknames -

Serena Jones           Spirit Ninja          Nina/Ninja/Spiry

Gerard Way               Party Poison      Party    (Brother !)

Frank Iero                  Fun Ghoul            Ghoul

Ray Toro                    Jet Star                Jet

Mikey Way                 Kobra Kid            Kobra (Brother !)

                                     Spooky Kitty         Kitty/Spooky (sister*)

                                     Lightining Pup    Pup/Lightin/Light (sister*)

                                     Spark Tear           Sparky/Tear/Spark

So basically guys I haven't come up with Spooky, Lighting and Spark's real names but in a few chapters you will find out...

From here on outwards everyone will be using their killjoy names 

"Don't Waste You're Time On Me

You're Already The Voice Inside My Head... 

I Miss You"

Spirit Ninja Out xxxxx