chapter three (you ever wonder what the future holds?)

"yeahh." he trailed off, looking down at my sheets.

"richie?" i asked, not looking at him. "hm." he finally looked up and we made eye contact. "will you tell me what's wrong?"

he looked at me quickly, his face confused. "i'm fine, really. just tired. guess i spent too much time with the hot babes." he laughed.

"you literally only talked to me." i started dying of laughter and his face got red.

"so not true." he rolled his eyes playfully, then fell back onto the bed and pulled the pillow to his side and hugged on it.

"so true." i remarked, and fell back beside him.

"you ever wonder what the future holds?" he blurted out, looking me in the eye.

"honestly, all the time." i stated truthfully. he nodded, "me too." he sighed deeply and rolled over on his other side.

"richie?" i questioned, once again.

"kimberly." he replied.

"i love you." i snuck underneath the covers and rolled over to fall asleep.

"love you too boo." he laughed before falling asleep himself.

-

"wake the fuck up kimberly." he poked my sides until i couldn't breathe. "okay, be a dumbass and stay here, but i made food." he stated as he walked out the door and downstairs.

with that i slowly started to get up, i made my way towards the kitchen table and sat down, waiting for him to pass me my plate.

"it is 10:30 in the fucking morning dude, what the hell is wrong with you." i groaned in frustration before devouring the bacon bits.

"you've heard the saying- early bird gets the worm kim." he exclaimed seriously, as he shoved a piece of toast in his mouth.

"what are we doing today?" i asked as i finished my last egg. "anything you want i guess, it's sunday." he shrugged, putting both of our plates in the sink.

"can we just stay home, or walk?" he started to smile, "what a loser." he said sarcastically, once he turned around his smile dropped and he went to sit on the couch.

"i totally forgot, today my brother was coming back into town so i have to go see him." he gave a glum look as he rubbed his eye.

"oh, well, tell him i said hi!" he stood from the couch and made his way over towards me. "you're welcome for breakfast. i'll see you tonight, tell your mom i love her." he gave me a quick hug and with that he was gone.

i swear he has a thing for my mom. i don't know what is up with him, but it's honestly hilarious so i don't mind.

i pulled out my phone and decided to text billy.

me: "hey are you busy?"
billy boy: "no, wanna hang?"

i know richie doesn't like him, but like.. i don't like regina but he still talks to her so who gives a fuck?

me: "sure, here is my address 6822 mirkwood lane." (fake)
billy boy: "see you soon gorg. ;)"

i cracked a grin and threw my phone to the side while i cleaned up a bit and soon i heard a knock at the door.

i clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth and opened up the door, expecting to see billy but i see richie. fuck.

"miss me?" i smirked, he pushed past me. "only came for my house keys, but nice try." he laughed. "why did you clean-" he was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

i looked at him and gave an awkward shrug before walking up and opening the door yet again. billy.

"who was it-" he stopped himself, "what the hell kimberly." he scoffed, shaking his head. "what?" i snapped, the tension building up.

"whatever." he pushed past once again, but didn't even say bye. he slammed the door shut behind him and left. what the hell.

billy stood there awkwardly, "i'm sorry if i-you know.." he pointed back out the window. "no, you are fine.. he is just, very protective i guess." i brushed it off and walked to the couch to sit.

"so, what's your favorite show?" i turned to face him.

-

richie's p.o.v.

what the fuck was she thinking? billy? really. out of everyone it had to be fucking billy.

i already had it out for that kid, but now i stand my ground. he has done this before and i won't let it happen to her.

she is my best friend and i won't stand to see her hurt. i'm not about to have to hide a dead body.

what i don't understand is why the hell she kept it a secret. it's not a big deal.. well.. yeah, the fuck it is.

he is literally the biggest man hoe there is!! how?!

-

kim's p.o.v.

we watched a couple of movies until it got dark and then i was about to walk him out. he grabbed my hand and led us to the front door.

he looked in my eyes, "i had fun tonight." he grinned widely, showing his pearly whites.

"me too!" i exclaimed, about to turn around until he tugged me back and pushed me against the wall.

my head hit the bricks, i was out cold.

i remember falling while being pressed onto the wall, but his body enclosed the space between us. he was the only thing holding me up.

his lips made their way to my neck, he began to suck on the sensitive skin, tugging on the end of my hair.

i finally came to my senses, my vision coming back. i began to squirm around, trying to get out of his hold. but it was no use.

i was stuck.

i saw headlights in the driveway, but couldn't see who it was that clearly.

that was, until he hit billy over the head with a bag of clothes. "kim!" he yelled, he picked me up and ran into the house, locking the door behind us.

"are you hurt? are you bleeding? what happened? did he touch you?" he asked so many questions and my head started to pound and i couldn't think straight.

"mm.." i groaned but bursting out into tears. he sat us on the bed and pulled me into him. he wrapped his arms around my torso basically devouring me.

i sobbed into his shoulder until i fell asleep. i remember laying down on his shoulder but that was it. my eyes drooped and i passed out.