chapter six (who is billy?)

"richie you know i love you too. but you really need to stop. it was an accident. i didn't see it was him so calm your shit."

"he hurt you, how can i forget that? come on now? be real though." his hands were on his sides now.

"you know what? i'm sorry, its just i care for you way too much to let this shit happen." i pulled him into a hug and he was blazing hot on fire.

he finally hugged back and pulled away, saying he had to go home and that he would see me tomorrow.

richie finally drove off down the road. i don't know what it was but something in his tone made me worry.

i decided to blow it off and continue to go inside. i called and texted eddie to check on him since i haven't seen him in so long.

the line got quiet, he was started talking to his mother. i could only hear small parts.

"no no no" or "why what happened" and even "is he hurt?"

i muted myself until he said it was clear.

"damn kimmie." he laughed, "what?" my head turned towards the camera in confusion. "richie really is pussy whipped, haha." my mouth hung open.

"we are just friends!" i blushed, and then i hid my face. "what the hell kim you actually do like him?!" he yelled. "damn eddie, keep it quiet. i don't know, i think so, but don't tell anyone." i shushed him.

"well you should probably go visit your lover boy." he shrugged. "why?" he sighed, "who is billy?" my eyes got wide.

"got to go!" i yelled before i hung and and ran out the front door.

-

i reached billys house, there were police everywhere. oh hell no, he is so screwed.

i saw them put him in handcuffs and shove him into the back of the car.

just seconds before though he looked and we made eye contact. his lip was bleeding and he had a gash on his arm, his eyes was a purple tint and swollen.

then billy came out, if it was even him. both of his eyes were swollen, along with his lip which was also bleeding, his arm was fractured or broken because he was holding it tightly.

but yet i still ran for richie. just like i always do.