chapter thirty four (who is in charge of what?)

i know most of these chapters are short, but it's because i have a lot of things that are getting ready to happen for this book. so just hang on with me. :)

also!!! if you haven't checked out the first book i've ever written "bff" you should! it's a fillie fanfiction but really i just wanted finn in it, you can think of whoever as he main girl character.
______________
short but effective
______________

"i'm going to have to go back?" el's voice trembled as she looked at mike with watery eyes. he grasped her hand a gave it a small squeeze.

"i'll go." i volunteered, "no!" richie yelled out, but i stood up anyways.

"el isn't strong enough just yet. let me go, i can find an escape route. that way when she is ready i can go with her and get to him easier."

mrs. byers looked around the group, seeing the nods of others. then the tall man with the bat swung it over it shoulder. "i can go too."

"i've seen him too." mrs. byers mumbled, "it's my boy, i should go steve." she patted his shoulder, making him sit down slowly.

"mrs. byers, you don't have to do this." i whispered, "call me joyce." she smiled lightly, "i'm not leaving you alone. i'll be right by your side he whole time, if you get scared just let me know."

richie stood back up again, "i'm going too." my head jerked to face him. "richie, stay." my voice trailed off, "no," he interrupted, "i'm not losing you, i'm going."

"and i'm not losing you, now stay." i commanded, but he didn't back down.

mike looked up from el, "she wants to go." he nodded, "halfway happy." she smiled.

"jane, you need to get your energy up, please." i pleaded, "i will come back for you, i promise." i hugged her, then took a seat at the table.

the others soon circled around me as i got out a wide ruled paper.

"who is in charge of what?" i asked, then they threw out ideas so i jotted them down.