chapter twelve (short)

eddie and i have become really close, considering its only been about a week.

speaking of, he is walking over to my locker right now.

  "kimberlinaaaa!" he said in his 'best' italian accent. "mi amor!!" i started to laugh, putting a hand over '
my mouth.

  "shut up." i began to quiet down finally since everyone started staring.

"will you skip with me today?" he whined, puckering his bottom lip, making it quiver.

"hell no, i have a test for mrs. byers. you know she is crazy! she would find out where i am real quick! i'm not trying to get caught!" i spoke out.

"hey dweebs." richie waved, before skipping up to us.

"go away richie." eddie bravely stood out, but he only laughed.

  "as if someone like you could tell me what to do." he scoffed, putting a hand over his heart, being dramatic.

  "no, he's right. just leave." i rolled my eyes, backing up behind eddie as i closed my locker.

  "no can do kimmie.." he smirked, before stepping closer to me.

he pushed eddie to the side and groped my arm.

  "why are you fucking with eddie? you know you could do so much better baby." richie winked, and with that he walked off with a shrug.

  once my arm stopped tingling, and grabbed eddies arm and trudged out the front doors.

  my mouth still wide open in shock.

i even made him drive me home.