chapter thirty one (max happened)

"regina!" richie smiles, waving her over. knowing damn well i fucking hate her.

   he begins laughing, then starts to walk my way once he sees me.

   "babeee, hey." he smirked, grabbing my hand. i jerked it back. "fuck you, you dumb cunt." i spat, and started to walk off.

  "hey! hey, hey, hey now, what's wrong? what did i do?" he asked, almost sincere.

  i almost punched him in his throat.

  "i don't know, go ask regina's fake ass." i rolled my eyes and started to fasten my pace.

  richie ran up right beside me and held a constant speed.

  "kimmie, i told you i don't like her." he laughed, "but you're cute when you're all jelly and shit."

   he poked my nose, but i swatted it away.

  "go to hell tozier." i flipped him off, then gathered my stuff from my locker.

i started walking towards the main door until i heard my name being called, i turned to face a saddened el.

"jane! what's wrong, are you okay?" i placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort the crying girl.

"mike left me. he loves someone else. i saw him hold hands with a red headed bitch."

she talked slowly, stumbling over her words as tears slipped down her cheeks.

"okay, what exactly happened?" i asked, setting my stuff down and crossing my arms, getting prepared to listen.

"max."

"max happened." she softly whispered, then covered my eyes with her hands.

"i pushed that bitch down, trying to punch her. and he pulled me back. then had the audacity to help her up and walk her to the nurse." she scoffed.

"she obviously fucking deserved it." i joined in, squinting my eyes in annoyance.

"right, so i'm going to ignore him to see what he does."

jane looked down at the ground, then pulled me in for a hug.

"i'm sorry i was rude to you before. you're pretty bitchin'." she smirked, lightly hitting my shoulder before jogging off back into the school.

i pulled up to my house almost thirty minutes later and set my stuff on the brown desk in my bedroom.

"kimmie." i heard a small voice in the back of my head. "it's will." i froze in place, "you got out?!" i jumped around to see no one.

"no, sadly, but i'm contacting you threw this old talk radio." he sounded anxious and exhausted.

"you need to come get me." he pouted, sounding as if he was about to cry.

"i'm just waiting until everyone has all the stuff we need and i will be there in a flash will." i sincerely stated.

"i hate that you are stuck there, but i can't do this by myself. el agreed to help, mike is sort've busy right now. but he misses you too." i truthfully exclaimed.

"richie should be coming over later if he didn't make plans with regina's hoe ass. i can talk to him about it if you want?" i placed a hand on my hip.

"please, hurry, i hate this place so much. it's so cold, and d-dark." he pleaded, then a static could be heard from out the room, until everything fell

silent.