nice to meet you

Beep! Beep! Beep!
I groaned and turned over at the sound of my alarm going off . "thank goodness its friday". i mummbled to myself before sittin up meeting my self in the body mirror that hung on the back of my door. I pushed the covers back and got up looking at myself fantasizing about a skinny petite me and a nice guy, Being shaken away my phone began to ring i signed and looked over to my night stand . "mmm who is this". i said to myself again and swiped over .

me:hello

person: taylor?

me:who is this

person: jasmine

me: ohh girl what you doing calling me at 7:00 in the morning like this better be good because i was about to shower and get ready for my class

jasmine: it is so i got you a blind date

me: a what!? jasmine what the fuck im only 18 not damn 45 i got plenty...

she laughed and began talking cutting me off

jasmine: look just be at kelly's cafe at 12:00 p.m.

me: how about a hell no

jasmine: come on taylor for meee...pleasee im tired of seeing you manless

me: jasmine im not manless its just not the right time yet

jasmine: well when is the right time

me: bye jasmine!

i hung up and threw my phone on the bed walking over to grab some pink logo tights and a tshirt from my dress i looked out my window taking a quick glance over the campus and made my way to the refresher.
*
*
*
*
*
*
After i finished getting dressed i grab my phone and mini backpack and headed to milton building as i made my way downstairs i felt off.. and a bit sad something was taunting me but i didn't know what it was i got to the bottom step and seen a group of guys and pushed my hair behind my ear looking down at my phone. "damn that bitch got a fat ass". "man ill fuck the shit outta that big bitch" "bbw for everybody " i listened to all the comments being said under the breathe and felt uneased as they laughed. I rolled my eyes to myself and took deep breathes as the wind met my face and swept my hair back into my face i moaned and growned then looked down at my phone. I fast walked to class thinking about the little date of course i don't want no fucking blind date like what if he seen me and laughed in my face what if he was ugly as hell what if he was a killer or a psycho path. Frowning at the thought of it i looked around through campus smiling and speaking to every other person that walked passed me and eventually made my way to class . Walking into the classroom i quietly took a seat in the back mainly because i didn't wanna be noticed , class hadn't started yet so many people where talking and roaming. I ended up taking a seat by this girl and you can guess she was super gorgeous she was slim thick and all i glanced over roaming my eyes across her body then looked down to myself . "Hi" she began speaking . I smiled and flipped my hair over. "hi". i replyed back. " Im aysa". she said applying lipgloss to her lips . "Taylor nice to meet you". " she looked me up and down and blushed "same here so i know we just met but would you like to kick it sometime you know be friends". she shrugged rubbing her lips together. " I stared around giving her a confusing look before she grabbed my phone and entered her number . "ok yeah sure." i replyed back taking my phone As a few minutes when by class began.

After class it was going on about 12 and i decided to apply for jobs while walking to keep my mind focused on everything but this stupid ass blind date and these fuck boys. As i made my way to my car my stomach started growling ....i decided to go to kelly's cafe for a cheeseburger and a famous kelly's sweet tea .Once i got in the car a random number began calling me and of course i stared at it i do not believe in answering unknown numbers, as i was driving my favorite song by Jhene Aiko- when we love . Started playing so i zone out in my own little world and began singing some of the lyrics . When i was little i always wanted to be a singer and i actually took vocal classes until my dad and grandmother started carrying on about how good it would be if i played a stupid piano . I finally arrived at the cafe and grabbed my pink logo jacket and my wallet and made my way inside it was always a bunch of older people in here during the week and most of all college students ok weekends . I walked in and sat at the booth in the very back facing the wall the booths where always hard for me to fit in because of my thighs. i layed my head on the table and growled until i heard some laugh. "Long day huh??" i looked up to this older lady with a name tagg roxy on it so i assumed she worked here . I smiled and noded my head . "what can i get for you sweet heart?" she asked pullin out her note pad . I sat up and fiddled with my phone . "I"ll take a large cheeseburger with no onions or tomatoes or mustard and a large sweet tea please". she began writing my order and walking away . I layed my head back down until i heard another voice . "excuse me is this seat taking beautiful". i rolled my eyes . "yes as a matter of fact . i lifted my head up and bulked my eyes to a tall dark chocolate man with a very tone body i could tell by the way the suit fitted and a big beard. "umm im sorry i thought you where someone else but no its not taking i sat up and checked my phone it was 12:00 aweee shiiit this must have been the blind date DAMN!!!! uggggh ." He began smiling showing all 32 teeth then took a seat infront of me . The waitress came back with my food and my stomach felt to my feet . I definitely felt embarrassed now . he looked at my food then me that looks good I"ll have the same thing the waitress smiled and noded writing on her note pad and walking off. I looked up as we both laughed "im sorry im taylor nice to meet you". he smiled and reached out his hand " byron nice to meet you to.He laughed as i shook his hand then grabbed my tea sipping it . " So what do you do he ? "asked taking off his coat . I sat my tea down and grabbed a knife cutting my burger . "umm im a college student im studying nursing right now so i really don't have a job but that's about it ." He nodded "oh ok college chick thats cool ...well umm i run my own club black diamond im sure you heard of it out here on 28th street and i also have aside business." I picked up a piece of my burger and noded . "ohh ok thats wassup i think i've been in there before your club is dope .but how old are you?" His face lightened up as he chuckled . "28 what about you?". my eyes bucked as i eyed my piece of cheeseburger "umm 18 ." "okk okk that's cool". He sucked his teeth as the waitress came back with his food and we began eating.

*
*
*
*
*

After we finished eating we laughed and chopped it up some more then swapped numbers. "did you drive?" he asked putting on his coat "ohh yeaah!". i looked around grabbing my keys. "iite cool i"ll pay for our food then walk you to your car ." He smiled getting up i smiled back and nodded ok . I watched him walk off then eased outta my seat and stood up txting jasmine

me: guhhhhhhh yesssssssss he is omgggggg guhhh

jasmine: see i told you i had you but once you get back to the apartment ima come over so you can tell me about it.

me : okk.

I looked up as he motioned for me to come over and i began walking to the door as he walked behind me . "so what you doing after you leave here?". he asked rubbing my shoulders . "umm im probably gonna go study ". I blushed "awe on a friday ? naww your gonna come to my crib and hang and then ima take you to the club with me". He walked over opening my car door . "mmm ...i can't". I walked over getting in as he closed the door . "im not taking no for an answer i"ll pick you up at 8 . " He rubbed my face then looked me up and down . "ok". I smiled then backed up and drove off . I was beyond happy maybe i did need this blind date after all.