the word out is

I looked at the radio changing the tune as we rode in awarked silence he looked to me and smiled ." I enjoyed you tonight i hope you had a good time im sorry i kind of lost it back there you probably think im crazy but its just your so beautiful to me and maybe i was trying to rush things". He stoped talking for a minute and glanced at me taking a deep breathe "Taylor im just... really crazy about you i know we just met but i want us to have something". I looked at him rasing my eyebrow before removing my hand from the radio. " Byron look your a really nice guy and i like you but ...you where acting a bit strange and i don't think i want any part of that and besides your a little to old people would look at us well at me as if i was a hoe going with an older man for his money your kind of well known and i don't want anybody questioning me about what we have going i enjoyed you tonight but i can't see you again." I looked over outside the window as the car came to a hault . We where now outside my apartment , I leaned over and pecked his cheek as he sat in silence i got out and closed the door as he sped off . I signed and then begun shaking my head I made my way up to my apartment as my phone rung it was jasmine.

phone convo:

me: Hello

jazz: hurry up

me: what?

jazz: im in your apartment and im
hungry you need to come cook.

me: guhh how the hell you get in my
apartment

jazz: i got my ways now... HURRY UP..

she yelled before hanging up ,i rolled my eyes finally reaching my apartment . I walked in to jazz sitting on my couch eating popcorn and watching (Friday) . I dropped my shoes and dress in the middle of the floor and plopped down beside her digging my hand in the bowl , as she slapped it " nuhuh i don't know where yo hands been you probably been sucking dick and rubbin balls ". I laughed while cutting my eyes at her. " man you get on my fucking nerves yo nasty ass ugh you know what get out i had a long night and i don't got time for yo bull...". she stuffed popcorn in my mouth cutting me off and laughing. " umm no ma'am your my bestfriend/ sister and im here to listen to what happened because you look like shit and i wanted to show you something. I snatched the bowl looking curious "show me what?" she pulled out her phone and started strolling as i glued my eyes to the buttery popcorn and started picking out pieces stuffing it in my mouth. she signed giving me a straight face before handing me her phone. It was a off guard pic of me and byron at his club drinking . It had 2.5k likes and 3,287 comments , my mouth dropped "damnn so much for keeping what we had on the low!" jazz smiled and nudge me gurl looks like you got yourself a new man ." I signed and got up " damn man i should have known better now the whole school going look at me different . " jazz got up and walked over to me rubbing my arm " gurl its ok im still here with you ". I noded and smiled " thanks jazz your the best". Just as we where walking over to the couch there was a knock at the door we both looked over at the door then each other . " i got it ". jazz mummbled before cutting the corner and walking over to the door . I heard a gasp and then a door shutup . " jazz?" i semi-yelled before getting up and walking to the door i cut the corner and gasped before screaming....

to be continued