so whats your deal?

I woke up and it was 6 a.m. in the morning i looked down at byron snuggled against me . I signed and turned off the tv before getting up . I made my way to the kitchen and grab a orange juice and a chocolate chip poptart taking a seat at the mini bar. I fiddled with my phone for a few minutes then looked over to byron with no shirt on just sweats and socks . He smiled and made his way over to me " why you up so early beautiful?" I shurgged " I don't know i couldn't really sleep i just feel so funny". He placed his hand on my shoulder and pecked my cheek . " sorry if i over stayed my welcome i accidently fell asleep. " he said while making his way over to the frig. I signed " its fine so did i ,we friends right and any friend can crash as long as they like . We both laughed as he looked down at my poptart . "really". I signed and laughed "what its breakfast. " He sat his water down and took my poptart taking it to the trash. "umm how about you go wash up and we go out to get something. I smiled and shrugged "okk". I began skipping alone to the bathroom as the door bell rung i stopped and turned around as byron looked up " I got it baby". i noded and continued to the bathroom .

After i finished my shower i came out to my room to see jazz sitting on my bed playing with my stuffed bunny . I clinche the towel against my body and sat beside her. " Girl whats wrong ?" she looked at me and shook her head fiddiling with her phone. I huffed and starting looking through my closet for cloths . " well me and byron going to get something to eat yall going"? she jumped up and laughed ."hellyeah we going". I laughed and shook my head as she busted up outta the room. I then laughed and began slipping on my cloths while byron stood in the door way watching me . "damn that body is amazing best friend he smiled while being serious at the same time . I blushed but turned around to frowned i hated it when he gave me sweet compliments because deep down inside nothing about me was actually beautiful you know , i was just a big thicc girl with a cute face and a nice smile nobody ever really paid attention to me just my ass and sometimes my face. After i got dressed i grabbed my rose gold diamond studed wallet and headed to the living room to see deonte and jazz running around like lil kids. " aye yall chill out before yall brake some shit" i said enthusiastically while rubbing my fingers through my hair . jazz stopped and smacked her lips " ok well we going go outside and wait for yall at the car ". they both then ran out with jazz giggling and deonte all up her ass.

after 10 minutes of trying to decide where we wanting to go we finally went to . wing stop i know its not breakfast but lets get real... we then sat down and began staring at the menu until the waitress walked up she was 5'6 slim thickk with red hair freckles and hazel eyes she then smiled popping gum between her thick glossy lips and looking around . what can i get yall ? we all 3 ordered as she glanced up a few times to look at byron Hey byron she smiled . I looked at him and raised my eyebrow as he smiled back biting his lip wassup peaches. she then began taking his order and walking off , i fiddled with my phone for a minute then looked over at him . " who's that"? i asked as he looked up at me ohh thats my ex she was my fiancè but then some things happen so .... deonte and jazz got quiet and began looking at me with a doubtful look . i looked at them and noded my head "ohh cool thats nice she's pretty though". He chuckled looking down as if he was in a daze " ohh yeah she was a good girl too i remember the time... deonte sat up and cleared his throat as byron looked up then at me ohh sorry . I shrugged "ohh naww you fine". .....she then came back with our drinks and napkins then she slide one over to byron it had some writing on it . I smiled and began cutting my eyes at the napkin It read (662-1145-1027) with some kissy lips and a upside down mcdonald sign he looked at me as i turned my head away slightly sipping my sprite he stuck the napkin in his pocket and laughed "iite cool ill come fix the problem once you get off ". she walked off as he laughed as deonte looked at him as he gave a lil signal causing deonte to laugh as the locked hands snapping " shiii nigga hellnaww". jazz looked at me in concern i guess she saw the little hurt and disrespect on my face my stomach started to turn i then felt the urge to puke so i excused myself and ran off to the bathroom.