didn't see it coming

It was later on that night when i agreed to meet up with byron i had told kent to take me to his place and drop me off so we could "talk". And he wasn't really ok with it but he soon came around and agreed . I got out before pecking his lips and approaching the address that was sent to me. I rung the door bell twice and then steped back, as the door swung open . A tall 6'3 guy stood in the door way. "Can i help you shawty". He asked blowing smoke my way i then frowned fanning it . " yeah im here to see byron". He then stepped back as byron sat on the couch in the middle looking at me. " Its cool bro thats wifey she carrying my son". He said proudly as the guy smiled . " Oh word? my bad then shawty i ain't been to blow in ya face". he said taking a seat I then noded before pushing past him. " wassup baby who dropped you off". byron asked standing up. " a uber i replyed drly". Standing in the middle of a bunch of dudes and 3 females who where sitting around smoking and watching a movie. " Is that right". he asked biting his lip. "Lets go upstairs so we can talk " . I then rolled my eyes to myself as i walked up the stairs and into a room. I then sat on the bed rubbing my belly as byron glanced down "may I". He asked sincerely as i noded , He then took a seat beside me and caressed my belly with his hand. "I knew you would come back to me baby. " He whispered running his hand along my belly. I then smiled as we rubbed noses and he leaned me back kissing me. " I then kissed him back before i wined. "mmm baby my belly. He then smiled ohh my bad . I then got on top of him kissing his neck as i eased my dress up and began to grind. He then gripped my waist and closed his eyes as i sat up and closed my eyes alone with him. I then eased my panties off and slid down on his hard dick. God i missed it as much as i hated him the sex never got old. We continued to strip down little by little until we where both complete naked. I then beganed moaning and throwing my head back and i bounced up and down . We swapped lips as i looked into his eyes and we flipped over . But he was gentle with me . I then had this horrible feeling come over me which brought tears to my eyes and before i knew it we both jerked and the sound of a gun went off. With wide eyes we both started at each other as tears rolled down my cheek . I looked at my hand full of blood unable to speak as he did the same grabbing at my stomach I closed my eyes before everything went pitch black. Who knew things would have had to end this way during the middle of making love to the person i hated the most....It was a call for desperate times. Sometimes we have to live with the choices we make. Some are good, and some are bad . But finally my spirit was free from him from all the hurt and the pain, stressing to see if he would be coming for me the next day.. Love is short and it doesn't last always so live it to the fullest.....

THE END.