the real you

After we finished, I layed up against the headboard as byron sat up on the side of the bed breaking down some green. I crawled to the edge of the bed and looked over his shoulder..."when did this start?" He then looked over and turned around ..." when you left...you wanna hit?" he asked . I then gave him a nigga are you stupid look. " uhh noo thank you i am caring your child remember". He then scoffed and laughed in a husky raspy voice "ye you right put your cloths back on im finna go get something to eat, you want something?" I then stared at the side of this head for a minute i don't know what the fuck was going on with him...like how could you be so careless to ask me to smoke knowning im caring your child. I then roll my eyes and got up without answering his question...I made my way to the bathroom and took a quick shower putting my cloths back on, as i touched up my hair byron decided to take a shower. My phone then went off and it was my parents..it was going on 1:00 in the morning...so i knew they where worried even when i told them not to be. I answered the phone and of course my mama was fussin . I then shook my head laughing to myself and told her that i was staying the night with quincy and his sister for a after party . After i hung up the phone..I got in the shower as byron pulled back the curtains...and stared me down. "what?" I asked looking curious. "who was that?." He asked brushing his teeth. I then smacked my lips "my mameee damn like tf you not my man so why you care?" He then frowned up turning around. "mothafucka who you talking to huh??? Huh??. He yelled punching the wall where my head was as i ducked. I then stared at him with fear in my eyes...I got out and grabbed my towel as he apologized and attempted to grab my arm i pulled away and left him looking clueless.

I then crawled on the bed as he stood in the bathroom door staring a hole in the side of my face. "what"? I frowned up cocking my head to the side as he laughed "mane nothing im finna order some take out you want something?" I then noded as he walked out the room. Sometimes he could be so sweet and humble but sometimes he could also be a conniving asshole. I then grabbed my phone ndd slipped on one of his tshirts alone with my fury slippers . I always carried those things around especially when i wore heels. I decided to finish detouring the house since it was so mysteriously quiet. As i was making my way down the hall ....I ran upon talking and as i got closer it turned into screaming. It was a man screaming for dear life, gasping i covered my mouth and peak through the black door that was cracked opened . Byron was standing infront of him with a machete and of course 2 other guys who was holding him still. I then creeked the door opened more as the smell of blood reaked through the door. I stood and watched as he hovered over him like a monster. "This is what happens to mothafucka's who don't have my money on time." He yelled out in rage as the man pleaded and begged for mercy . My heart obviously couldn't take it because i found myself crying out loud with all eyes on me including the man's he was looking and begg for my help. I then shook my head in disbelieve not knowning what to do. Byron's face then fell as i looked at him shaking my head. "don't please ." He then gripped the end of the machete and fast walked over to me, I then crouched down in the corner and held my hands up in fear. He then squated down to where i was and rubbed my head. "baby what are you doing outta bed huh??? im handling business how did you get in here." I then started studdering looking between him and the man " umm t-the door w-was unlocked so i came in i heard screaming and....i.....i didn't know what to do." He then looked back at the 2 guys and gave them a head motion as they stood the guy up and led him outta the room. "why are you doing this how long?" He then laughed to hiself standing back up as if it was some kind of sick joke. " that man owes me...money ". I then stood up slowly. "but you have money plenty if you ask me this stupid ... how much does he owe ...." He then held his hand up cutting me off? Huh??? say wat??? i didn't quiet here you??? i then wrapped my arms around myself and turned to walk out as he pulled my shirt "uh uh uhhhh where you think you going " He asked sarcastically. " "To wait for the food." I said bluntly He then noded and grabbed my face. "Don't ever talk about my job you hear me this is serious business this is what pays for them fancy ass cloths you wearing for that baby inside of you for the food that goes in ya belly that wedding ring." But i haven't seen you in days and you don't do shit for me i take care of myself ... He then frowned and through his hand back wrapping me in the mouth causing me to fall back and slide across the floor i then gasped grabbing my cheek as he throw down the knife and grabbed me by my shirt thrown me over his shoulder.. " bitch how dare you". I them cried out trying to grip the sides of the door as he forcefully pulled me away. I then spotted the 2 men coming down the other side of the hall as i yelled . "Help me ....please ! They just sat there standing side by side looking helpless..i could tell they wanted to make a move but they where to scared i struggled to get outta his arms as he took me back to the room and slammed the door shut with his foot. " Ok im sorry!!! i yelled as He then dropped me down and stood me back to my feet before slapping me into the bed i then whimpered more as he raised his finger. You stay outta my way girl and don't ever let me catch you interupting my job again. " Put more cloths on.....you showing to much , looking like a hoe. He scoffed throwing some sweats at me .. I then wiped the blood from my mouth as tears flowed down my cheek. I searched for my phone and rushed to call kent. After trying to explain and apologize for lying he told me that he was on his way and try to see if i could get out the house.