you ain't neva going nowhere

After k9 dropped me off , He actually had a small talk with me..he told me that byron had actually came back for me but being that he ran into his ex he was under pressure and he really wasn't interested in her..she was only a piece of ass to him. He said that it was all a act and maybe if i saw that he was moving on that my heart would be in a different place and this time he was actually right for a change. But maybe bryon was forreal when he said he was not gonna begg me....i knew the whole thing with the chick wasn't real because the way he looked at her and he kissed her as if she was some kind of hoe he was pecking on... I didn't wanna be alone especially with a baby . I didn't know what i was gonna do and i didn't wanna hit his phone but i soon got this over whelming feeling for sex...I then told k9 to take me back to the house because i had forgotten something he then looked at me as if he knew i was lying ...but eventually he took me back.

35 minutes later we was back at the house i had told him to wait for me...I then walked back to the door steps when...byron was opening the door with the girl infront of him, she kinda gave a curious look as if she was wondering why i had came back and so was he. I looked behind her toward byron and told him that i forgot my phone in his office so he signed and noded for me to come in. I then looked back to him peckin the girl cheek as she smiled and walked out . Walking toward the office i rolled my eyes and looked back ahead ...After he closed the door , he begun pulling at his chin hairs and striding across the room with his hands in his pocket. He then laughed and shook his head ."you didn't have to lie to come back here shawty i seen you when you left with your phone." He said while folding his arms across his chest as i exhaled deeply. He shook his head and licked his lips "your pathetic, be in my bed when i get back and have them panties off." He laughed again to hiself walking past me .. i felt so stupid he knew what i was weak for and if i showed up for him it had to be for one thing and one thinh only i couldn't get it from nobody else but him but after playn hard to get here i was running back to him . I then took off my heels and walked down the hallway i walked past atleast 3 rooms before i found the one i assumed that was his the bed was obviously messed up which had me thinkin if he had fucked her before i came back. I then started stripping my cloths off when he walked in half undressed he then sat at his desk that was 3 feet from his bed he began rolling a blunt as i stared. "you really gonna smoke that." I asked . "do you really gotta ask?" he shot back lighting it up and taking a puff. " you know im preg....He held up his hand cutting me off. "you ain't gotta tell me what i already know .. he then leaned back licking his lips. " come here". He said in a deep raspy tone....so i did as i was told he then turned his chair around undoing his pants with one hand and holding the blunt in the other. Standing infront of him , i then felt the need to ask. " did you fuck her?" I raised a eyebrow as he frowned. " did you fuck quincy ?." He shot back taking another puff of his blunt. " I then rolled my eyes as he grabbed my hair and pulled me down to my knees. He then stuffed my throat full of his dick and began pumping i then felt my pussy getting moist as he choked and gagged me for 5 minutes after taking 2 puffs of his blunt he finally put it out before standing to his feet. "so you came back for dick huh?" I then looked at him giving him a blank stare. "you a piece of work you know that?". He said before grabbing my head again you going walk into my room and question who im fuckin right after i catch you with some nigga. He then begun dragging me toward the bed . "aaaah waaait i told you i just met him thou so why you so hostile byron that hurt!!" I yelled out trying to loosen his grip . picking me up and placing me on the bed...He wrapped his hand around my throat and stuffed me full of dick. This was definitely what i came back for i wanted pleasure i needed pleasure and the fact that i hadn't gotten that within 24 hrs my hormones was crazy especially since i was pregnant. "You going stop fucking around on me you mine you here me...MINE !!!" He yelled again pounding at my walls . I then griped on his shoulders and looked at him im not yours remember " I smirked trying to be funny but that only made him more angry . I was actually about to cum from the pounding but it was starting to get more painfully by the second,his eyes where filled with rage as his eyes wondered into mine. "kent is jus.." "What!! "he said quickly he then growled ohh so you thinkin of this nigga! I frowned and then moaned when he took his free hand and rubbed my clit. My eyes then filled with frighten as he picked me up...i soon realized that maybe i striked a nerve i wasn't tryna say anything about kent but it rolled off my tongue so easy i then struggled to get outta his arms as he began choking me out slamming into me.. I admmit it felt good to my pussy but him choking me was making me loose all feeling down there. "b-baby". I whimpered as he begun choking me harder...I was now feeling light headed as his gripped tighter forcing himself deeper in me. "Bryon the baby!!" I managed to scream out as he loosen his grip and punched a hole in the wall 1 inch from my face. I then flenched crying out . "Fuuuuccckkk!" He yelled out dropping me to the floor. I then covered my mouth to muffle the sounds of my cry as he broke down...what the hell was i thinking trying to tell him about kent or even metioning his name i came here to get my man back not piss him off i never knew byron to have a quick temper But the fact that he would go as far as to try and kill me showed that he had no care in the world for his child, and that he was getting worser and worser every week . He then looked at me. "im sorry im so sorry...he crawled over to me scooping me from the floor bridle style and laying me in bed while he rubbed my baby bump that was actually getting a lil bigger. I was afraid of him now more then ever. I flinched as he moved his hand to touch it...and he gave me this look as if he was ashamed. "baby i would never hurt you ok..i just love you so much you my rib? " He asked pulling me into a hug i noded and hugged him back it felt so good to be in his arms but i knew byron had a problem from day one disorders if you asked me. From the day we met until now. He then held my head up and pecked my lips as i countinued to cry . "baby you have to get help please". I whimpered as he noded "i know baby...i know ". Right then and there we had a mutal agree . I promised to be his and only his as he promised to get hiself together and go to rehab.