Chapter 7

Season 1, Episode 10

"Okay. I need to ask you guys something." Hanna said as Spencer, Aria, Emily and Lianna stood beside Hanna. "And I need you to be totally honest with me."

"Of course." Aria said. "Yeah." Lianna nodded as she lokked at the girl.

"Is this side of my face fatter than this side?" She asked. Lianna moved her head to examine her face before shaking her head. "No" The four of them answered but she just pouted and pressed her palms to her cheek.

"Is that Ian?" Aria asked as they spotted Ian shaking a student's hand. "Yeah. I hear he's the new field hockey coach." Spencer said.

"Does Melissa know he's back?" Emily asked. "Don't know why she broke up with him." Hanna said as she looked at the older guy.

"She didn't. He broke up with her." Spencer answered.

"Hey." Mona greeted as she approached the girls with a huge smile on her face. "The first one's for my bestie. And one for each of you, my bestie's other friends." She said as she handed them an invitation with a yellow ribbon.

"Oh, what's this?" Aria asked. "Oh, nothing. Only an invitation to the most awesome birthday party ever, Camp Mona." She said as she handed Emily an invitation.

"Camp Mona?" Lianna asked, smiling at the clever name. "Don't let the camping part scare you. It's "glamping," not camping. M is for Mona and massages, not mosquitoes." She said.

"Oh, Naomi, Riley, hey, wait up." Mona called and rushed to her other friends. "Why is Mona inviting us to her birthday party?" Spencer asked as they looked at the invitation.

"She knows that we're friends again and she's just trying to reach out to you. She's trying to be nice." Hanna said. "So are you gonna go?" She asked them.

"I know she's your friend, but... " Spencer said and Aria cut her off. "Yeah, but I'm gonna have to pass. I got this..." Aria said and looked at the invitation.

"A lot of stuff to do this weekend." Spencer finished for Aria. "Me too." Emily and Lianna both said at the same time before looking away as Hanna looked down, she clearly knew that they weren't really a huge fan of the girl and as they turned to leave, their phones started to ring.

"Camp Mona's a scavenger hunt and I'm the prize." Spencer read out loud.

"Come and find me, bitches."

"A."

~•~•~•~

"Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields, Hanna Marin, Lianna Williams, please come to the office." Lianna heard the principal say from the speakers making her roll her eyes and shut the door of her locker before the four of them walked to the office for another interrogation.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." A woman apologized as she entered the room. "I'm Agent Cooper." Agent Cooper said and gave Lianna a card. "FBI?" She asked out loud as she looked at the card in confusion.

"This is my partner, Agent Randall. We're here because the Bureau was asked by local authorities... ...to assist in the investigation of Alison DiLaurentis' murder."

"I wanna show you something sent to Rosewood Police Department... ...by an anonymous source. The family's given me permission to show it to the four of you." Agent Cooper said making Lianna look at the girls, her attention turned to the TV as Agent Cooper turned it on.

"Wanna see more? I know you want to. If the girls knew I was seeing you... ... oh, my God, they would not stop talking about it. I wish they were more mature, but... We don't have a lot of time. I have to get back before they wake up. I know you wanna kiss me."