Chapter 15

Filler Chapter
~•~•~•~

The next day, I was ready to go back to school. I rolled out of bed, groaning as my body hit the floor with a loud thud. I cursed mentally when I remembered that I'm not the only one in this room. "Can't you get out of bed without falling?" Jason's sleepy voice asked from the bed. I rolled my eyes and stood up, not minding the pain in my lower back.

"Good morning to you too, babe" I muttered before I leaned at the edge of the bed to kiss him and looked at his sleepy green eyes.

"Logan is going to pick Leo up later and will drop him off at Uncle Drake's house. You can stay here if you want" I informed him, peeking at the wooden crib that is placed at the side of the room. Leo is luckily, a heavy sleeper which is a bit unusual but I think that's what he got from me. I never worried about him waking up whenever I make a single noise.

"I don't think I'll be staying here. I have to go to Rosewood High to fix some papers for my counseling job" He said tiredly. I nodded and watched him rub his eyes gently with his thumb before looking at me.

"Aren't you going to be late?" He smirked when I just stared at him making me roll my eyes and lazily stood up to go to the bathroom. I took a quick warm shower, washed my hair, and scrubbed my body for almost 15 minutes. I dried my body using my clean white towel before wrapping it around my hair.

"Your turn, love!" I called out for Jason and walked towards my walk-in closet to get ready. I sat in front of my vanity and applied a light layer of blush and powder on my face before swiping some lip tint on my lips. I took out a maroon skirt that is slightly fitted, a white graphic T-shirt, and my cream cardigan. I quickly threw my outfit on and let my hair out of the towel to brush the tangles out.

Once I was done with my hair, I took my white low-cut Converse and slipped it on before spritzing a little bit of my lavender-scented perfume all over my body and neck. I took my school bag and walked out of my closet, finding Jason standing in front of the mirror in his usual dark jeans and gray polo shirt.

He held the towel in his hand as he attempted to towel dry his blonde hair. I placed my bag on top of the bed and took Leo's diaper bag, filling it with his bottles and diapers and an extra set of clothes if ever he needed to change. Once I was done, I took Leo from his crib and placed him on the bed.

"Good Morning, my Leo" I cooed and removed his pajama top. He adorably giggled making me smile. I wiped his body with a wet face towel before slipping on his navy blue polo shirt and brown shorts. A sigh fell from my lips as I finally finished changing his clothes. I looked at the time and I still have fifteen minutes before the first period starts.

"Hey, babe. Can you call Logan and ask him where he is" I said to Jason and handed him Leo to fix the bed. I quickly placed everything back where it belonged before sighing. I should really start getting used to this.

"Logan said he just picked up some waffles and he'd be here any minute" Jason said after the phone call and placed his phone back in his pocket before planting a kiss on Leo's cheek.

"Oh thank goodness he bought breakfast. I'm starving" I said dramatically, letting my body fall on the bed. Jason chuckled as I bounced slightly and sat near my legs.

"Mama"

A huge smile made its way to my face as Leo crawled towards me while babbling "Mama". "Hey, big guy" I said, wrapping my arms around him as he continued to mutter the word "mama".

I chuckled and kissed his head before picking him up when I heard Logan's familiar car horn. Jason took the baby bag and my bag before the three of us made our way out of the house to greet Logan in his usual long-sleeved polo and black slacks.