|| Inazuma Eleven One Shots||: Shirou X Reader ~ Runway

~Author's Note~

Its time for a Inazuma Eleven One Shots (Yay!). If you wanna request anything! Please let me know!

But for our first one shot will be ( Drum-roll!!)

Its Fubuki Shirou (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿ ( Yay!)

I hope you like it!

~End of Author's Note~

~ Your P.O.V~

I attended Hakuren Junior High with your best friend Fubuki Shirou a few years ago. That today wasn't a happy day. You couldn't help it that just happened. Why me? Shirou Im so sorry! I shouldn't have ran away!

~ Flashback A few years ago~

After soccer practice you had to put all the soccer equipment away to the closet near the locker room. As you carried the soccer balls to its proper place. When you got everything in its place you kept hearing your name from the locker room.

As you kept ignoring them a couple of times. You started to get worried about what they could be saying to each other. You looked down to the ground and remembered Shirou was in that room. You started to panic "what if he is hiding something behind my back?" You started to whisper. When you started walking next to the door of the locker room.

This is what you kept hearing:

" Well Misaki is the captain's best friend, Should we ask him about this?"

" Are you sure Misaki is on Clean up duty?"

" Can someone please get the captain?"

When you look down on the ground once more you couldn't help to help your head up. Until you heard footsteps coming from the other side of the hallway.

" Oh Shoot! I think Shirou is coming!" You thought. You quickly ran back into the closet to make sure Shirou didn't see you.

When the footsteps faded into the room, You quickly tip toed back to the door so you could hear what the team was saying.

~ In the room~

" Is everything okay? Juka told me its something important to guys needed to tell me." Shirou said.

" Yeah its kinda important and concerning to you captain." Juka said.

" What is this all about? Please tell me!" Shirou said as he made his hands into fists.

" Captain, I think you need to sit down and let us tell you!" Mabuka said.

Shirou sat down like instructed and took breath. " Im ready." Shirou replied clamly

" Its about (L/N) (F/N) Captain." Konoko said. Fubuki titled his head.

" Is there something wrong concerning about (F/N) ?" Fubuki said.

" YES!" The team shouted.

" She shouldn't be on the team!" Mabuka shouted.

Then you started to get shocked. Then the words echoed in your head.

She shouldn't be on the team!

You left in tears! After hearing the words continuously in my head. I have my finally decision to leave Hakuren Junior High for good and forever. " Im sorry Shirou. But I have to go." You said.

Then you made your way to Raimon Junior High.

~ End of Flashback ~

On your way back to Hakuren to find Fubuki Shirou the now called " Legendary Striker" You were worried that Shirou might be mad about you leave with without telling him for the last few years.

When the bus came to a full stop you saw a familiar gray haired figure. You started to panic so you hid under the seats of the bus so he couldn't see you. When Endou let Shirou, You started to shake that someone might notice that you are missing/Hiding!

~ Time Skip~

When you saw that Shirou was gone from the bus. You slowly went back to your seat. Without no one detecting you at all. You took a deep breathe and hope that you and Shirou will start back on a good note. When you all got off the bus you started to worried about the rest of the team.

When you and the team entered the school. The first thing you saw was your old team. When they saw you they looked at you like you came back to life from a grave.

~ Time Skip~ ( Im sorry!)

After Shirou discovered that you have returned. He was crying with joy and without himself thinking he hugged you.

"I thought you were dead." Shirou said.

While the team was busy talking random stuff. Shirou dragged you outside to where no one will see you alone with him.

" Why did you run away without telling me?" Shirou asked.

" I heard what the team said in the locker room a few years ago. I didn't want you to get stress out" You said.

" Oh that! I would never let you be taken off the team." Shirou said.

While you got possessed by Shirou's smile. You felt a hand under your chin. After a few seconds you notice it was Shirou's. " I hope Im the first one to tell you this but....I..." Shirou stuttered. Before he could continue you cut off with a kiss.

He smiled with joy and blushed a little too.

" Just promise You will never runaway from me again." Shirou said

" Thats a promise I can keep." You said

~ End