Letters for Special People {PT.1}

Dear Reina,

Since the beginning, we have been sisters since as long as I can remember it was in the month of February 2016.You have been the girl who gave me a shoulder to cry on and a hand of support when I first got here when I didn't really have friends. I'm glad that I was able to be existent to this place where you had the chances to improve myself as person and never leave me hanging when I really need help. Despite the annoying mornings I faced the first I wake up. You make it better with you sending pictures of the Fubuki brothers. It would automatically make me smile and know that great things will happen. You really helped me mentally and academically with your million dollar worth of words gave me motivation to pass high school as Im graduating high school next week. I really thank you for that. Remember always stay you and don't let people try to change you. I'm really going to miss you.

Love ya!

Akino Misaki

PS. Water God x Reina X Hiroto = OTP forever :)

Dear Tina,

Along with Reina, I really thank you for guiding me and encouraging me to do great things. Even tho, im cringy as hell I still think we can make a better world along with Reina and Tatsu. As time goes on, I always see you as a mature and a fabulous hero of mine. You know how to make you feel better and liking my messages towards you makes me even happier. When I have a problem, I can trust you to know what I should do to solve it. I salute to you soldier. Being part of the Asuto Protection Squad is really fun with you as we find ways to protect Asuto from his fake dad and needs his real one. With Asuto as your bestie, I know it may sound weird but I see me, you, Reina, and Tatsu like this.

Endou = Me

Asuto = You

Hiroto = Reina

Atsuya = Tatsu

I know it sounds weird but I see this if we were the Inazuma Eleven characters themselves. We will achieve our dreams together. I will miss you

Love ya!

Akino Misaki

PS. #AsutoBestieGoals XD

Dear Tatsu,

With finally getting to know better throughout the years, I always had a feeling that you are a little cute penguin who always follows me and makes cute noises. I know my imagination is weird but you gave me the courage to embrace it. With my Oc Misaki not really getting with along with Froy. I was really happy that you accept the fact and laughed about it with me. Make sure you invite me to the wedding and I will become a Aunt. XD I seriously want to hug you right now! I promise that I will return with our other sisters. Again I will miss you!

Love ya!

Akino Misaki

Dear Moon,

Since I met you three years ago It was during the time that I desired more amazing friends. With getting to know you little by little. You were able to prove to me that you are able to fit all the categories that I was looking for and im super grateful for finding you. Everyday that you get on, it feels like a weight is lifted for the time you talk to me and protect me from people who desire to hurt me. I know it's hard to see you go inactive for a month when I will not really be online but I will seemingly try my best to send a message or two before going offline for the day. Even tho you live far away from me. I see myself really close to you and always and will still love the adventures we had together and excited for the future adventures. I hope you successfully are going to get rid of your cancer and come back healthy. Also, welcome to the Inazuma Eleven fandom! XD.

Love ya!

Akino Misaki

PS. #Jungshook Twins XD

Dear Ethan,

With Moon telling me the things you have done for me just warms and melts my heart. As I feel guilty when you cry but you make me feel special as the only guy who really did that for me. All I want is that you are happy and smiling along with Moon and Ryder. You respect me for my downsides and thoughts. You being your true self means the world to me. Love to see you shine in the night like the diamond you are. Nothing feels better than this relationship we had built together. When Moon told me that you do something for the first time or saying something deep from your heart makes my world freezes for a second to see a cute looking face looking right back at me. When you turn into the demon and protect me from people who want to harm me, I can't help myself with feeling like a princess. I'm really going to miss you and I can't wait to see you and the crew again.

Love you with hugs and kisses

Akino Misaki

PS. #Ethan is the cause of my Euphoria~ and happy birthday!

Dear Ryder,

My best bro, It's really been a honor to know you along with the legit crew. ( Me, You, Ethan and Moon.) Knowing that we had our ups and down with a majority problems but your comedy and protective side always makes things better. Also thanks for trusting me with some information that you won't tell other people. Always remember, when you are against the window don't forget me that I still think you still need to work on my sexiness a bit. XD Also I hope you find that perfect someone. A month without you or more since i'm coming back at the end of August, it's going to be really sad and boring without your jokes and you teasing me about being short or even can't open a jar. I wish for the best for you and can't wait to have you back.

Love Ya!

Akino Misaki