Mimi's Story

"27..."Ha ha! I'm doing it! I'm doing it!"28..."My arms..."29..."'HOLD IT! HOLD IT-NUUUU!Thud!"Owie-owie ow!""(F/n)-Chan, are you okay?""I'm...good..." I slowly sat up and then grabbed my elbow. 'Maybe...it wasn't a good idea to do a handstand on hard floor.'Slam!"Are you okay you two? What happened? Is anyone hurt?" asked a voice worriedly."(F/N)-Chan tried to do a handstand and she did it for thirty seconds. But then she lost balance and fell.""30? YE-Oww!" I grasped my elbow again. Gouenji slowly walked over to me, not saying a word. He looked straight in my eyes and leaned in, slowly getting closer and closer. I blushed and slowly lean closer to him...."EOWWW!" I cried put my other hand on my head. "What was that for?!""For being stupid.""Gouenji!"Basically, Gouenji flicked my head...hard. And it hurt...a lot. I fumed silently as he shook he head disapprovingly.Time skipI licked my finger and a smile forms on my face.Yummy! This will be my best (Meal/Name) Yet!I stirred again as I inhale the heavenly smell and leave it to continue cooking before twirling in the kitchen, giggling.This is what's it like to be a mother then... EDJEGH?!What kind of thought is that?!"F/n? What's wrong? Why did you stop?" I looked towards the direction of the voice. It was Yuuka and Gouenji. ''How long have they been there?'"I-I'm fine. I was just thinking about something.""Oh okay!" Yuuka said happily.'Phew...' "I'm almost done though! Wanna help me set the table?""Yeah!"I smiled happily at that young girl and that thought appeared again. Closed my eyes and shaking my head, smiled and walked to where the placemats where kept."The placemats are over here!" I said as I got them in my hands. I bent down to her height and gave them to her. She happily took them and rushed to table. I noticed that Gouenji looked at me with what seemed to be a worried look. I gave him a smile to show I was okay. He was taken back a little but he smiled back. TimeskipThe three of us had finished the meal and we had all enjoyed it. Now, we were all sitting in front of the TV. "Oh Yuuka, when your bedtime?""Erm...""Thirty minutes." Gouenji answered."Oh okay! Wanna get changed now?""Yep!"Time skipWhen I thought it wasn't possible, Yuuka had become even more cuter! She was wearing a pink onzie and she was sooooo adorable! Yuuka spent the rest of her time eating chocolate biscuits. When it was time for her to go to bed, both I and gouenji took her. I tucked her into bed while wishing her good night and kissed her forehead. I and Gouenji were about to leave but were stopped."Wait!""What's wrong?" I asked as I turned around to face her."You don't want a story do you?" Gouenji asked his sister. Yuuka nodded and I smiled and walked to the bookcase next to the bed. "Which story do you want? There's loads here. ""Sleeping beauty!""Woah! Have you already looked at my book shelf?""Maybe" she said and a singy voice.I got a two chairs, one for me and one for Gouenji. I opened the book and started reading it to Yuuka with gouenji."Once upon a time..."Time skipThird personF/n never finished the story because Yuuka had fallen asleep...and her and Gouenji too. F/n had her head on Gouenji's shoulder while his head was on hers and the two slept peacefully.

Author's Note~

I miss you Mimi!