Arashi Narukami: One of Them

This character is from the anime series, Ensemble Stars. Appearance is shown above

This is a gift for: Fumiko-chuan

-- 

- No P.O.V- 

(F/N) (L/N) was very interested in being part of being part of the music industry as she desired to be a producer. 

Out of all the units, she chose to be the producer for the Knights. It could be hard to please them at times but she is still willing to keep trying. She always got praise by one of the members for all her hard work in a charming way.

The one and only Arashi Narukami, the words that spoke out to her made her face turn slightly pink. After every comment he would end it with his signature wink. After he would walk away that is when Tori would appear then starts teasing (F/N). 

"(F/N)-san, You are blushing again!" Tori teased poking her arm. 

She had no idea how to response to what kept happening between them. 

"Its been kinda obvious that you haven't said anything to him since you become the producer for their unit." Tori complained.  

" I know but..." (F/N) replied with finding a way to give a well out excuse to tell to Tori. 

Tori just rolled his eyes and gave (F/N) a slightly powerful push towards Arashi. That it caused her to bumped into him as his back was facing towards her. 

When Arashi noticed someone bumped into him, he turns around, and just saw (F/N) then just gave her a charming chuckle. 

" (L/N)-kun, you should be more careful on where you are stepping, or you will get hurt." He spoke to her with his normal charming tone. 

(F/N) didnt know what to say about what happen but she said the first thing in mind. " W-well im sorry for bumping into you." She started. " I-just got really excited about being the producer for the Knights." She said. 

Arashi gave out another chuckle with her "adorable" response that she just told him. He ruffled her hair slightly and got pretty close to her with his irresistible smile. 

" I should give you a reward for all your hard work." He stated with a touch of seriousness. 

He lifts her chin up to let their eyes meet, he closed his eyes while putting his arm around his waist, and then placed his lips against hers in a beautiful soothing kind of way. 

" I love you (L/N) (F/N)-san" He said before taking the stage. 

(F/N) just stood there blushing to the moment that just happened and just looked at him as he left to performance. 

Tori was right behind her just smirking  and crossed his arms to what happened with the two "love birds" 

" Told You" He said 

-- 

Fumiko-chuan Im sorry if its really short! But I do hope you enjoy your gift ^^ , Keep up the good work! :)