Sakura's Story Surprise!

Shimizu Sakura ~ luvanime2016

Fubuki Shirou

Akino Misaki ~

Story

Akino Misaki a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and Shimizu Sakura a girl with black hair which included red highlights and red eyes were walking to the soccer field for practice. Behind them was Fubuki Shirou a a nice timid boy with gray hair and teal gray eyes. Sakura knew that Misaki had feelings for Shirou. Sometimes she would tease her about it when the time was just right. Sakura noticed Shirou was behind them smiling at Misaki.

" Hey Misaki, Shirou is looking at you." Sakura said whispering into Misaki's ear.

Misaki looking behind her to see Shirou looking right at her. He looked away blushing sightly.

" I think he likes you." Sakura said whispering into Misaki's ear once more.

Misaki looked away blushing and pushed Sakura sightly. She started to giggle and started to look at Shirou's reaction.

" There is no way that Shirou will like me more than a friend." Misaki said.

Sakura starts to smirk at Misaki with disagreement. It was time for practice, Misaki was already on the field practicing on offense for a bit before she was gonna take a break. Shirou was getting water before he enter the field. Sakura went up to Shirou and tapped him on the shoulder.

" Hey Shirou, How about you wish Misaki good luck on practice?" Sakura said.

" W-Wish her g-good luck?" Shirou stuttered.

" Yeah and maybe you can give her a good luck kiss on her cheek." Sakura said while a little giggle.

Shirou blushed at Sakura's request and looked at Misaki walking towards them to get water from her bottle.

" She coming. Do what I told you Shirou." Sakura said moving backwards with her phone recording them.

Shirou took a deep breath and walks towards Misaki with a fresh white towel in his hand.

" Misaki?" Shirou said

" Yes Shirou?" Misaki said

" I just wanted to wish you good luck for today's practice." Shirou said.

" That's really nice of you." Misaki said with a smile.

Shirou ----

Misaki's eyes widen and her face started to turned red. The moment she realized what happened. She placed her hand on the cheek Shirou---

Sakura saved the video of Misaki and Shirou on her phone then put it in her pocket. She started to walk towards Misaki.

" Awww. What was that all about?" Sakura said.

" That was nothing at all." Misaki said quickly as she covered her face with the towel.

" Isn't that the towel Shirou gave you?" Sakura teased.

Misaki's towel was on top of her head and nods.

" He is such a sweetheart. Don't you think?" Sakura said

Misaki was being stared down by the coach. He was telling her to focus and practice.

Sakura pushed Misaki towards the field near where Shirou was standing.

Misaki and Shirou started to practice and couldn't get the incident out of their heads.

~ Time Skip~