Happy Birthday Kai! 🍪

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ Happy Birthday To Kai ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

-oreokookies-

Kai rubs her eyes and grabs Cooky, a pink stuffed bunny smiles.

" Good Morning Cooky." She said before yawning

She gets out of bed and was about to get out of her room but surprisingly her little sister stopped her.

" Do not leave your room until we tell you to." She said demandingly.

Kai couldn't help but widen her eyes to her sister's demand.

As a result, She just nods to her and uses the bathroom that she available in her room then she just gets dressed then starts to think about what to do.

Kai pulls out her phone and see whats was going on with her friends and what she enjoys like anime and kpop.

After things died down, she starts to daydream about her favorite kpop idols at her party that she thought will never happen but she still kept dreaming.

She did get suspicious that they wanted her to stay in her room until they said they could.

She started to transfer her mind to do some art while listening to music. She was working on a drawing of BTS's Jungkook while listening to his song "Euphoria"

Many hours later, she started to become hungry and was craving some Oreos.

She walks to the door as slowly as long it wasn't heard by anyone but to her surprise her sister was in front of the door with a tray of food.

" I was thinking you were hungry and wanted to leave your room for some food." She said making it oddly accurate but a touch of scarsam.

Kai just sweatdrops and smiles nervously while took the tray of food then closing the door.

She was served some Panda Express styled food. She got some chow mein and orange chicken with a side of a small pack of Oreos.

She puts her stuffed bunny Cooky in front of her while she was eating awkwardly. She decided to pull up YouTube and watches some videos based on anime and Kpop that her best friend recommended to her to watch.

After she finished her food, she strangely heard her best friend from downstairs.

She creaked the door and peek at the angle where she could she most of the living room where she found her best friend talking to her family.

" What is Misaki doing here?!" She thought remembering what she told her when she couldn't make it over.

She leaves her room but then she hears her sister coming back up to get her and Kai leaps back into her room.

She started to pretend texting someone even tho it was only the lock screen.

Her sister opens the door and looks at her.

" Kai! Mom and dad need you downstairs in the living room and bring Cooky down stairs.' she said before going upstairs.

She did what she was told and heads downstairs in the dark area. She finally gets downstairs.

Kai could barely see anything as her hand looks for the switch.

When she finally found it, Kai flicks the switch upward and then...

Her family and her best friend jumped up and yelled.  " SURPRISE!"

Kai got starled and drops Cooky that she was speechless.

" Happy Birthday Kai!"

She ran and hugged everyone that was in the room just didn't say a word.

Her best friend puts on her favorite songs into a playlist for the party.

They all had a fun time together while dancing, singing , and having a good time.

" I'm glad to be her best friend." Misaki said proudly.

-- End.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Oreo cookies forever!