A Gift for ShirouAtsuya!

Banner made by 

Banner made by 

Its been a while my friends!

Here is a gift for my new friend ShirouAtsuya She has a obsession with the Fubuki Twins! Like yours truly. I want to write this to show you that you are special to me Yukine!  Here is a Fubuki Shirou X Yukine One shot for you!! :) 

Fubuki Shirou was the captain of the Hakuren's Soccer club who had a best friend who played soccer on the team her name was Yukine. Every day after practice they would walk home together. They smiled, laughed, and talked about random things that pop out in their heads. They were walking until they reached a park with empty swings. It was the park where they met when they were little.

" Want to swing for a bit? Its been a while since we rode those swings," Shirou said.

" Sure why not? For old times sake," Yukine replied.

Shirou chuckled and grabs her hand and led her to the swing right next to him.

Yukine and Shirou start to swing back and forth. They were both enjoying it.

" Yukine, This is my favorite park in the whole world. Because this is where I met you." Shirou said.

" Mine too," Yukine said as she looks up into the sky.

Shirou smiled and blushed slightly. He starts to remember how Yukine was always there for him and he never felt lonely. After all the fun they had together Shirou grew feelings for her, he liked her more than a friend. He wanted to be with Yukine forever.

" I wonder if she likes me the same way I do," Shirou said as he looked at the sky.

A few minutes later the sun was setting. Shirou was happy to hang out with Yukine, It was just himself and Yukine it was something he enjoyed very much.

" I'm having a great time with you, It looks like its getting late," Shirou said as he offered his hand her.

Yukine looked at Shirou then his hand. She hesitates and then finally accept his offer.

Shirou walked Yukine home and then he went home.

~ Time Skip~

Yukine and Shirou were in school. It was almost for their lunch break. Shirou was somehow very nervous about confessing his love for Yukine. especially on a day like Valentine's day. Many boys in their class were confessing to her one by one. But she would kindly reject them.

The rejection part was the one thing Shirou was worried about when it came to confessing.

" Hey Yukine, Is there a special guy that you like?" Shirou asked.

The only thing Shirou saw Yukine do was blush.

" Well, I do like a guy. He is so sweet, caring, and really cute." Yukine said.

Shirou eyes widen. " Who is it?" Shirou asked.

" You will find out during our lunch break," Yukine said as she smiled.

" Only if you knew the boy I like is you Shirou," Yukine said as she waited for lunch to begin.

~ Lunch Begins~

Yukine passes a note to Shirou, the note says that he has to meet Yukine on the rooftop in 2 minutes.

" I wonder why she wants me to come up to the rooftop." Shirou wondered.

Two minutes passed by, Shirou was on the rooftop with Yukine waiting for him.

" Where is your crush?" Shirou asked looking around.

" He is right here, In front of me," Yukine said.

Shirou blushed and his eyes widened.

" Happy Valentine's day Shirou," Yukine said as she places a golden locket around his neck.

" Happy Valentine's day Yukine." He said as he looks at the locket and smiles.

The locket had a picture of himself, Yukine, and Atsuya playing at the same park they were hanging out yesterday.

" I love you Shirou," Yukine said.

" I Love you too," Shirou said.

Before Yukine could say anything Shirou drags Yukine into a sweet loving kiss.

" Wanna go swing at the park after practice," Shirou asked.

" Sure I will love to," Yukine said. 

~ End

I hope you liked it!