7 Minutes In Heaven (TacoCase)

The objects were outside and sat around a campfire, a bag full of other objects that represented the contestants. Even Taco came and took part of it.

Suitcase was sitting on the opposite side of the fire from where Taco was. She was eyeing Suitcase in a way that was, appealing. Suitcase shook her head in thinking that she'd get with a girl, even if she kissed a few girls and guys tonight, she never thought of being with a girl. She had eyes for Balloon. Or so she thought.

The bag was passed around and turns were taken and the objects were put back in the bag. It got to Suitcase and she got nervous. She asked Balloon to take an item out for her, and he did. His hand scrambled around the bag until he grabbed a hard taco shell. Wait..TACO shell. Suitcase looked at Taco with a confused face. Taco smirked. "Come now, kiddo." Taco said with a seductive tone. Suitcase's heart raced as she made her way to the tent where the kissing was happening.

"Suitcase, I've seen your strife, and I honestly feel sorry for you, for having to deal with those jerks you call your own friends. I'm sure Balloon is happy to actually have a friend like you. You seem friendly. And might I say, you're very cute." Taco explained in a sophisticated tone. Suitcase blushed at this compliment. "But Taco, I thought you had eyes for Microphone.." Suitcase whispered the name. "I used to. But I felt like she and I were too opposite to make things happen. You and I, and Balloon rather, got the worst. I want someone I can bond with and actually help with problems." Taco said and pulled Suitcase close, her lips landing on the leather exterior. Suitcase kissed Taco back with passion, the two kissing for a few minutes till their time was up. "We should keep this between us.." Suitcase winked. "Indeed Casey, indeed." She pat Suitcase on the head and they walked back to their seats.

(A/N: Sorry for the crappiness. This is a request so. Yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed!)