Paint the Picture (Lightbrush)

Paintbrush's POV:
I was outside in the backyard of Hotel OJ, where everyone was either playing or swimming around the pool. I, for reasons, wasn't taking a part in it. Instead, I was on my easel. I was painting a picture I had always wanted to do. Bright, yellow, a dash of grey, and a light blue background to signify the blue sky. I smiled at my work until I heard someone scream "Painty watch out!" And before I could do anything, the team leader herself knocked into my easel. "Oh come on!!" I shouted and went on my knees to pick everything up.

Lightbulb's POV:
I caught the football Fan threw to me a little far back, because before I knew, I hit Paintbrush's painting and easel and everything went everywhere. "OMGA Painty, I am so sorry!" I said in sincerity. "It's whatever. Just help me." They said. "Okay.." I said as I picked the paints up then the picture. I took a glance at the picture and blushed. It was...me. Painty painted me? Before I could say anything, they took the drawing away from me. "Don't look at that!!!" They glared at me. "S-sorry.." I backed up and went back to play with Fan.

Paintbrush's POV:
After a fun day of painting, I took the untouched painting to the room. I blushed madly at the thought of Lightbulb looking at it. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock.

Lightbulb's POV:
I walked out of my room, and walked to Painty's room, very nervous to knock, until my fist reached the door and ended up knocking before my brain could react.

No One's POV:
Paintbrush opened the door to see a nervous Lightbulb. "What are you doing here?" They asked. "I came to talk Paintbrush. Is that okay, tall fella?" She smirked a tiny bit. "Y-yeah, sure. C-come in.." Paintbrush let her go through. Lightbulb sat on their bed and got comfy. "W-well," she put her hand behind her head, "I wanted to tell you that I got a good glance of the painting. And, I wanted to know, why did you paint a picture of me?" Lightbulb asked. "Lightbulb," Paintbrush sighed, "I painted you because, I admire you. You're beautiful from your head to your toes. You bring the color to my sky. You brighten up my life. God Lightbulb, this sounds cliche, but I'm in love with you."
Lightbulb was in a state of shock from what she had heard. "Oh P-Paintbrush.." she teared up and held the other person close. "Who knew you felt the same way for me?" Lightbulb asked happily. Paintbrush never got a single word out of their mouth, but to paint the picture, they kissed Lightbulb passionately on the lips. They pulled away and chuckled, the other too. The night was them cuddling and talking about their future lifestyles after Inanimate Insanity.

(A/N: hey guys! I know that these two arent like in the show but I wanted to do something a little different. My buddy Smileyskitty5678 helped me a ton for the idea, so thanks! Hope you enjoyed!)