She Keeps Me Warm (Marshple)

(What is up object community?? It is great to be back!! Here's a request from my dear friend SkaterCheese . I missed you buddy)

The mansion was cold in the mornings. Like always. But Marsh, didn't even get any sleep. So she was extremely cold. Near freezing. She was shuddering quietly, trying to not wake the sleeping figure next to her. Marsh tried to cover herself with the blanket, but to no avail. She groaned.
(What am I gonna have to do to get some heating in this god forsaken place?) Marsh thought.
The quick anger soothened after she looked over to Apple. A small smile crept onto her face. She looked so cute while she slept. But then she started shivering again. Harder than before. She even started to make small noises, but they were enough to wake Apple up from her slumber. She rubbed her eyes.
"Marsh, what's going on?" She asked, noticing the smaller object shuddering.
"N-nothing Apple. Just forever w-wishing the mansion had h-heat.." Marsh said through her teeth, trying to warm herself up.
Apple shrugged. "Well I don't know what heating means, but you look freezing." She said, with a concerned tone in her voice. "Why don't you come here?" She laid back down and opened her arms for the smaller figure to come over. Which she did.
Marsh looked up at Apple. Marsh usually was the one to hold the other, because Apple was more childlike than she was. But Marsh was really admiring Apple deciding to hold her. This didn't happen often. She nuzzled closer into her girlfriend, her shivering slowing down. A soft kiss was planted on Apple's red fibrous skin. Apple hummed in response. Marshmallow wrapped her arms around her lover's torso and pulled herself closer, Apple adjusting after.
"Apple?" The smaller object looked at her.
"Yeah?" Apple responded.
"Thank you for warming me up." Marsh smiled and blushed to herself, not showing Apple. She still wasn't used to showing her real self yet. She knew it would take time.
Apple planted a small kiss on Marsh's head, as if knowing what to do.
"You're welcome. I plan to do that until we can't anymore. However long that is." She smiled gleefully. "Because we're gonna be together forever!" Apple tickled Marsh a little. Marshmallow, in response, giggled and smiled more. "Okay okay!" She managed out. Apple pulled her close again, letting themselves live in the moment.

(Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed reading this. I really enjoyed writing it. Thanks for also supporting me by reading. I missed this.
Anywho,
Anyone who is looking to request any more ships, visit the "New Requesting Page" in this book. Thank you!)