A Reunion to Never Forget (Paco)

Pickle was at Hotel OJ, sitting in the living room/lobby area, watching TV. He was actually watching Inanimate Insanity, to check on how everyone was doing. Now it was the final 7, and he had hoped that either Test Tube and Suitcase would win. He saw everything that Suitcase went through, and she well deserved the win.

One character eluded him. And that character was Microphone. He had heard word that Taco was helping her out, so he paid close attention to her out of the other contestants. He got up after turning off his television and walked outside to the outskirts of the II set.
Pickle hugged himself as he walked through the dark and breezy woods. The brisk air brushed against his green skin, his teeth almost chattering. He soon heard some mumbling, and before he knew it, he had finally found the one he had been looking for!

Taco.

"Taco?" Pickle called out. Taco pulled her headphones away and glanced at him once. "Oh. Hey Pickle." Then the name she just said rang through her shell again. "Pickle!" She turned around and ran to him. "H-how have you been?" She asked, smiling a little nervously. "I've..been doing okay.." Pickle said with a hand behind his head.
"Listen Taco, I came here, because I somewhat suspected you were here, but I came here to apologize. I'm sorry for not answering you. It made me realize that our friendship was still special. I still have the picture that we took back in Season 1, and looking at it now just breaks my heart. I'm sorry." Pickle let out and looked away. Taco frowned slightly then took her arms out, hugging Pickle tightly. "As long as you're here now, everything's alright." She mumbled into the embrace.
Today was a day Pickle would never forget.