Actions Speak LOUDER Than Words (Soapcraphone)

A/N: This is for @redkitty50 ! Please enjoy!

At this point in the game, Microphone was eliminated. She had been for a short while now, and since, things have actually gone a lot better than she had expected. She was free of the ventriloquist she thought was her best friend. Let's say, those two argued the night she got the boot.

Lately, she's been spending time with Inanimate Insanity's cleanest contestant, Soap. They seemed to relate to each other on most levels, but yet they were so different. It meant nothing to Mic, because she still liked Soap for her clean self.

But also, lately, Mic had started to feel weird around her new best friend. She always got anxious and had more nervous smiles than any around her. She always felt her insides pulse whenever she was near. She had never figured it out until she talked to a couple friends about it, and turns out, Mic was in love. 

She was still unsure, though. Microphone wasn't one for words, so this would be a challenge for her. 

That was until she finally came up with an idea.

That actions spoke louder than words.

----------------------------------------------------

"So, what did you want me here for, Mic? Is there something that you want to tell me? That's not a dirty joke?" Soap chuckled on the last part.  

The two were on the cliff with the gorgeous view, and the sun was setting. Just as Mic planned it.

Soap's questions, however, were followed by silence. A long silence that left Microphone questioning that if she should make the move or not. She knew she had to do it either way, because this feeling would be gnawing at her more than ever if she never did it. She knew she had to prepare for the worst.

She took a deep breath, then put one hand up. Mic gazed down to Soap's hand, and slowly reached for it. Their fingers soon intertwined, Soap looking up at Microphone with her mouth agape. A light red blush came across her cheeks. Mic saw her reaction, and smiled softly. Her body started to lean forward, Soap not moving whatsoever. She soon realized what was happening, and leaned in as well. Mic's lips pressed softly against the others', letting all her feelings spill out in the kiss. 

Soon enough, they pulled away, their breaths becoming shortened. Soap opened her mouth as if she were to ask a question, but Mic shushed her.

"Actions speak louder than words." She said with a smile. Soap smiled back and kissed Mic's hand, the two watching the sun set as day became night.

Mic knew what she did was loud, but she knew it affected her life in a good way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry for crappiness, I tried)