Yes!

Previously

"Come on" he said pulling me softly out of the room. "Lets go get something to eat"

I nodded an we walked to the kitchen hand in hand.

Wally's Pov

The kitchen was small but it still had all the necessary equipment to be a kitchen.

Dick walked over to the fridge and pulled out two sandwiches. He held one out to me and said, "Here, your way too skinny for my liking. I have to fatten you up"

I laughed a bit and accepted the sandwich.

After we ate Dick took me on a tour. We arrived at a door and Dick said, "This is the garage, we keep tools in here for inventions, fixing cars, and stuff."

The door opened and I saw Connor working on a bike. He look at me and scowled. Dick frowned and turned to leave but I put my hand up to stop him. I shuffled a little closer to Conner and took a small breath.

"Hey man I know you don't like me. But I think we just got off on the wrong foot. I don't know what I did to upset you but I think we could be good friends" I stoped to take a breath and I looked up at Conner. He looked upset.

"You wanna know why I don't 'like' you?!" I flinched at his harsh tone. He sounds like dad when he get angry.

"YOU SAY WE COULD BE FRIENDS?! FUCK THAT! YOU HAVE EVERYTHING! SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU! I DON'T! YOUR TREATED LIKE ROYALTY AND MY FATHER WONT EVEN LOOK AT ME!"

No Ones Pov

Conner finished his rant, panting, out of breath. Wally was shaking with fear. Dick put his arm around him and glared at Connor.

"How could you say that?!" Dick yelled. "You don't know what he's been though! His dad abused him you asshole! Flash just found him a couple weeks ago. You have no right to stand there and yell like you know what's going on cause you don't!"

Wally was surprised for a moment but remembered that he told Dick all about the abuse and rape I've the phone. Dick spun around to get Wally away from the situation and was met with Kaulder's surprised face.

"Did something happen?"

Wally was really starting to regret wanting to come.

"No. We were just leaving" Dick said harshly and gently guided Wally out of the room, towards Wally's room.

   Once they made it to Wally's room they laid on the bed and Wally cuddled into Dick's side.

Dick rubbed circles into Wally's back and whispered soothing words in his ear. "It's all gonna be ok love. I'm sorry. I didn't know he was in there. He was such an asshole to you!."

Wally settled down even though he was still shaking a little.

"Remember when you said we should be Friends until we knew each other better?"

Wally nodded and Dick continued. "Ok well my name is Richard Grayson and my favorite color is red. I used to be in the traveling circus until my parents were killed and I went to go live with Batman. I like chocolate chip cookies and apples and I love to draw"

Wally smiled "I'm Wallace West but I hate being called Wallace. I prefer to go by Wally and my favorite color is blue. My dad used to hit me but my uncle saved me. I love playing with cats and my favorite foods are chocolate ice cream and oranges."

Dick smiled and rubbed Wally's hand with his thumb. "So now that we know each other a lot better, and not to mention we've been texting for weeks...
Wally West will you do the honors of officially becoming my boyfriend?"

Wally was speechless Dick was asking him out?!

"Hell yeah!" Wally cried jumping into Dicks arms. Dick laughed and hugged Wally for a long time. Wally started drifting off but before he did he kissed Dick's cheek.

"Night Dicky" he mumbled. Dick smiled and kissed Wally's forehead.

"G'night Walls"