Bedroom Lovin

Sorry it's been so long. Here have some smut. And watch the billdip animatic.
*formally dedicate this chapter to ICanNotChooseAFandom
Enjoy~~~~

Wally's Pov

I stepped out of the limousine in awe. Dick laughed at my reaction and dragged me, by the hand, into the huge mansion. We took our shoes off and I was suddenly dragged upstairs and into a bedroom by Dick.

"This is my room!" He said proudly. I looked around speechless. There was a poster on the wall for Haely's Circus; with a picture of young Dick and his parents in the middle. The bed was king sized and the sheets were dark blue. The walls were a dark blue with green borders.

"I... I love it!" I yelled getting my voice back. "It's beautiful" I said softer. Dick grinned and plopped down on his bed. He patted the space next to him, so I sat down awkwardly.

"You know I never really had a room before I came to live with Bruce" Dick said absentmindedly petting my hair. I nodded, to signal I was listening, and he continued. "I lived in a trailer at the circus with my parents and when they died I was taken to a detention center where I shared a room with this awful bully" I pulled Dick into my chest and hugged him. "It feels really nice to have a family here with Bruce and Alfred" I nodded

"I know my dad was family but it feels nice to have loving family, you know what I mean?"

Dick frowned. 'Did I upset him?! Oh my God I did! I'm such filthy whore! stupid, worthless, pathetic waste of space' Dick snapped me out of my mental panic attack by kissing me lightly on the lips.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you" Dick said "It just makes me sad to think about everything you went through"

"Then let's not think about it" I said kissing him heatedly on the lips. He put his arms around me and I pushed him down on the bed.

~~Smuty warning.(they gonna have the sex ya little poops)~~~

No Pov

Dick stripped of their shirts in a heated rush. Wally kissed all around Dicks neck until dick gave a loud moan. 'Found it' Wally thought

"Wally!" Dick panted "Oh God, Wally please don't stop" Wally sucked harder and became painfully aware of his lower half.

Dick ground his hardon into Wally's and shuttered at the feeling of pleasure. Wally worked on unbuttoning Dick's pants and threw them off the bed.

He gave Dick a worried look and said "Are you ok with us doing this? I know it's kinda fas-" Dick cut Wally off by slipping his boxers off.

"If you don't make love to me in the next five minutes I swear to god Wally" Wally clearly didn't need to be told twice and slowly wrapped his mouth around Dicks... well dick. "Ann!" Dick cried out at the pure pleasure. "Wal-Ahhnn~ Wally pleEAse haa~ don't stop"

Dicks sweet cries we're music to Wally's ears. He let go of dick for a second to put his fingers up to Dicks mouth.

"Suck" he commanded before reattaching himself to Dicks lower half. Dick sucked on Wally's fingers and occasionally moaned around them when Wally sucked on a sensitive spot.

Wally pulled his fingers out and carefully inserted two into Dicks puckering hole. Dick shivered and the slight pain and grasped onto Wally's chest.