Plz Review

So I'm working on another Birdflash Wallywump book and I wanted to know what you guys think of it so I'm gunna put a chapter here and please tell me if you'd like me to publish it
Enjoy~~~

Wally looked around confused "where are we?" He asked
"Well" Dick said after a moment of thought "if you would have read the authors note you'd know that this is a draft for another story"
"Ohhhhh" Wally said "please leave a comment if you want author-san to publish this or not"

_________________________

"Ugh. What happened?" Robin groans sitting up? 'What was I doing?'
"Oh My God." Kid Flash says staring at him. Robin looked at Kid Flash and was equally in shock "We switched bodies!!" They both exclaim at the same time.

Timeskip

No ones Pov

"What happened" Batman seethed. Anger practically poured from him in waves. "I don't know. Me and Wally were fine than all of a sudden I blacked out" Robin admitted "So what happens now?" Wally asks with slight worry. "You'll have to switch life's until we get your bodies back to normal."

Wally paled. "Y-You can't!" He shouted. Batman gave Wally a hard glare "please" Wally whispered. "Kid flash my word is fin-" "My father abuses me!" Wally shouted. "W-What?" Dick asked, even batman looked shocked. Wally fully realized what he said and shrunk in on himself. "I won't let us switch lives, Dick. I deserve what my father gives me, but you don't!"
Wally was about to say more but batman cut him off. "Wally" his soft voice made Wally freeze. "I would never have left Dick, or you for that matter, in your home had I known." Wally looked confused "B-But I deserve what my father does t-"
"No you don't!" Dick yells causing Wally to flinch "I'm sorry" Dick said softer "But no one deserves being hurt by their parent for no reason"
"But there is reason" Wally argues "Ever since I got my powers my family's been drifting apart. Mom and d-dad started fighting and they got a divorce. Dad started drinking and he started hitting me. It is my fault" tears fall down Wally's(Robins) face. Dick took a step forwards to hug Wally but felt a wave of vertigo and fell to the ground. "Robin" batman called dropping to his knees beside his ward. Wally wiped his tears and helped Dick up. Dick looked up at Batman and Wally wearily "Whas goin on?"
"Are you feeling weak, nauseous, or dizzy?" Wally asked
Dick nodded wearily "That's kinda my fault. See, I don't get a lot of food at home and I came straight into the mission so I haven't eaten in two hours your feeling the effects of my bodies starvation"
(two hours is dangerous for a fast metabolism it's the equivalent of not eating for four days)

Wally's Pov

After getting Dick some food, batman put Dick on an infirmary bed and told him to get some rest. He then let me to a separate room and sat me down in a chair. We sat in silence and I began to fidget. "I'm sorry!" I cried out, finally breaking the awkward silence. "If I had known me and Di- I mean Robin would switch bodies I would have made sure sneak some food from my father. sir I didn't mean t-"
"Wally" Batman's sharp voice shut me up with a flinch. Batman sighed and then pulled off his cowl to reveal Bruce Wayne, which I knew cause Dick told me. "Wally" he said again, tilting my chin up to look at him. "I'm not here to scold you. Why didn't you tell someone you were being abused?"
"I-I-I" I stuttered "I deserved it sir" I whispered. Bruce gave me a sad look. "Wally your parents fighting wasn't your fault. You are not to blame for their problems"
"Ok sir" I didn't really believe him. "Wally look at me"
Unable to refuse I looked up at him. He looked genuinely concerned, why would he care about me? As if reading my thoughts Bruce said, "Wally I care about every member of this team and that includes you."
I let the words sink in
"What going to happen to me now?" I ask. I had nowhere to go.
"I want you to come live with me and Dick" Bruce said
I choked on air and looked at him unbelievably "You'd really take me in?" Bruce smile and nodded. Who knew that only a head nod could fill someone with so much hope.