Dont let her go

" ZACH WE LOVE YOU!" The three of us yell st him on stage. He smiles " I love you too Josephine " he says and I blow him a kiss. These fans behind us gasp and growl " got a problem?" I say and they roll their eyes " Guys we're bringing up two fans to the stage to dance with us to Air of the night! Zach and Jonah choose one person each " jack says. Zach holds his hand out for me. I pull up and stand on stage in this

Then Jonah pulls up one of the fans that was behind me

Then Jonah pulls up one of the fans that was behind me. She gives me a " fuck you I got picked" look and then sir of the night comes on.

When the beat drops they all smooth step. I start to smooth step and the fan does as well. She secretly bumps into me and I almost fall right when the song is over. Corbyn catches me and he looks at me " sorry bean" I say and he smiles " Okay thank you to our fans Josephine and Maya " and I smile and wave at then " but Josephine stay up here. We need your help... we heard form a little bird you can dance and sing" Zach says and I face palm. They hand me a microphone and Taking You comes on. Daniel bows to me and says " take over my parts with me " and I nod.  " I ONLY SAY IT CUS I REALLY MEAN IT.  I AINT AFRAID OF HOW YOU GOT ME FEELIN" I sing and then we all dance and sing together " THE SKYS SO CLEAR WHEN YOUR THE VIEW.  ANYWHERE I GO IM TAKING YOU " and after that song they take me off and finish.  I sit in the limelight area and then I wait till the after party is over.  I see the two fans that were being rude and they come up to me " can we get a picture?" They ask and I smile " sure!" And I get behind them for the photo.  She holds up her phone and then in a flash I feel pain in my side.   " JOEY!" My sister screams as the girls run off and I stand there " NO!" Zach yells and runs to me.  He picks me up and I look down to see a pocket knife in my side.  The pain overcomes me and I scream and cry " Stay with me baby.... stay with me Josephine " and then he runs.  We get in a car and Daniel speeds down the road.  We pull into a hospital and they rush me in.  " HELP PLEASE SHE WAS STABBED.  HELP " Daniel yells and nurses crowd me " ZACH!" I yell and the nurse secures me down " LET HIM COME WITH ME PLEASE!" I scream and he holds my hand and runs with the gurney along with doctors.  Then once we enter a certain part he had to let go... it all goes dark.
Zachs POV
I can't loose her... not now.... not ever
I let go and she passes out.  Then Daniel and Corbyn take me back to the waiting room.  The rest of them stay back with police.  I sit there anxious for what felt like years.  Then he comes out with blood stains on his scrubs " Mr. Carter?" He asks and I look up " oh it's Zach Herron " and he nods " she's okay, they missed the crucial areas but she will have a scar... she's sleeping now but would you like to see her?" I nod and he says " these gentlemen can as well ".  We walk behind him through the halls and into a room.  I see her there on the bed.  " when can we get out of here?" Corbyn asks and he smiles " when she wakes up " I nod.  We wait around for a bit and she makes a movement " shit " she moans and grabs her side " what happened?" She asks and I grab her hand " you had an accident " she groans. 

Soon enough we're getting back in the bus.  I help her up to my bunk and she lays down. The rest are sleeping so I grab the bag the doc gave me to clean her stitches 3 times a day. I hop up to the bed and close the curtain " baby take off your shirt " I say and she does so " fuck it hurts " she whispers and lays her head back.  I nod " I know baby " I say.  " Zach... sing to me " she asks and I smile " There's not enough hours in a day, got no time to throw away. Because all I wanna do is spend my days just getting to know you " I sing to her as I dab some clenser over her stitches.  She grips my thigh as it stings.  I put ointment over it and then gauze as I sing to her still.  Then tap it over. After I'm done I slip on her shirt again. Then I put the cleaning stuff away. I change and hop back up in the bed.  I lay next to her she falls asleep. I feel around and once I find her hand i intertwine our fingers.