Together like glue

Chap song: Lemondrops

" you" Zach says and I stare in shock " well damn Herron" I joke and he smiles " that's for later, our night isn't over" and I look at him thinking what the fuck he's got up his sleeve.  I walk over to him and pull up his sleeve " what are you doing?" He asks and I say " I'm trying to see what you've got up your sleeve" and he laughs.

" put this on" he says and I slip on this outfit

he smiles and grabs the keys " Ready?" He asks and I nod

he smiles and grabs the keys " Ready?" He asks and I nod.   We walk downstairs to Jessie and jack there. I giggle and Zach and jack talk.  Jessie smiles and hops up " JO SE. PHINE." She screams and looks at me neck " OOOO YOUR SISTA IS A FREAK" jack jokes and Zach looks " Shit." She says blandly and my mom comes out " Zachary! Watch your shits!" She says and he laughs " Sorry miss farmiga" he says and she spots me.  I quickly cover my neck and she walks over " Hickey?" She asks and I remove my hand. She sighs " Shit" She says and Zach mocks " TaIsSa WaTcH yOuR sHiTs" and she shoots him a glare " I'll be in the car" he says and walks outside " be good baby" she says and I run out of the door.  I walk to the car an Zach honks the horn which made me jump " FUCK" I scream and hop in the car immediately pinching zachs nipple

" OWWWW JOEYYYY" He says and rubs his nipple " You know they're sensitive!" He hisses and pulls the car out.  I giggle and lift up his shirt.  I kiss his nipple ( WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME OMFG 💀💀). He smiles and I pull his shirt back down.  I look to my feet to see Zachs checkered vans on my feet " Baby lookie.  I took your shoooeesss" I say and he laughs " they're too big for you." And I smile " I know" I say and he stops at the red light.  " where we going?" I ask and he smiles " somewhere" and I groan " are we there yet?" I ask

Ten minutes pass " are we there yet?" And he sighs " You asked me that already, now please shush so I can not get us killed" and I laugh.  I look out of the door and the clock hits midnight " it's my dads birthday." I say and Zach takes my hand as I just stare at the street lights " I know baby....." he trails off and pulls into a house. He smiles wide and says " Wanna come?" He asks and I nod " Sure" And we get out.  He steps out and then opens the front door " Hey Grammy, thanks for waiting up" he says and the old woman smiles " Zachary it's been so long baby, shit fuck who's the model you brought?!!" She cusses and I smile. 

" my names Josephine, nice to meet you" I say and she smiles " You are the prettiest woman I've ever seen.  Also Zach it's in your old room" she says and he smiles " okay nana. I'll come back tomorrow now go on to bed. I'll lock up" and she smiles " okay kids, I made some snickerdoodles too." And she walks into a bedroom.  I smile and then Zach grabs my hand " Welp.  This is my old bedroom from the fetus Zach days" and I smile once we step into the clean bedroom with dinosaur stickers.

Zach[
I step into my old room and the memories hit me, like a pound of bricks.  The times I forced my grandma to listen to me sing at the top of my lungs, when I showed my brother how to play guitar.... the time I first met the boys was here too. Also when I first felt my heart skip for the girl who is now in this room.   I say to her " Sit there" And she sits on the bed.  I open the toy box and I grab two things for her.  I hand the first one to her and sit next to her " What's this?" She asks and I smile " that was the teddy bear I married when I was 5 years old.  I named it Jo" and she smiles " awe" and I say " I want to give it to my first child and pass it down." And she giggles. 

I hand her the next one " This is brand new Zach..... tell me your moms not pregnant! Oh GOD YOUR PREGNANT?!" She says and I laugh " no.  Take a deep breath and press the belly" and she pushes the stomach.

Josephine [
I press the belly and I hear " Hey Baby.... I love you my pretty girl" and I immediately burst into tears. It's my dads voice.  I hold the teddy bear and I look to Zach who is comforting me " your dad took me to a shop to get that made for you but I mailed it to my grandma for this day..... he wanted it that way" he says and I lay my head on his shoulder " I love you Zach" I say and he smiles " I love you too.... now let's go get some cookiessssss" and I giggle. I hold the bear and zachs hand as he puts a cookie in my mouth and then his own.  I go to the car as Zach locks his grandmas house. 

Zach gets in and I press the belly again " Hey Baby.... I love you my pretty girl" it says and I hug it " I love you too daddy" I whisper and Zach smiles " I bet you he's looking at you right now like ' damn. That's my girl' because I know I am" he says and I giggle.  I set the bear in the back seat and wipe away my tears.  

We drive a little bit longer and we reach a beach again.   Zach pulls a blanket out and we walk along the warm la sand.  The wetness from the ocean waves hit our bare feet as we walk hand in hand. The misty moonlight shines on his chocolate hair and blushed cheeks as he lets a tear slip from his eye " Zach??? What's wrong?" I ask and he smiles " I don't want this moment to end" he says and I smile " well it doesn't have to.... I didn't know how to stop time until now.  I think I was too young to know what it means"

He lays the blanket out and we sit on it while listening to the waves.  Whispers of wind glide through our hair as I spontaneously say " Zach. I think one day you'll love someone else more than me" and he nods " I will." And I look at him " You will?" I ask and he nods " yes. You'll meet her too" and I laugh " Why Would I meet her?" And he smiles " because she will look up at you and say ' I love you so much mommy'" and in that moment I figured out what it meant for me. 

Zachary is my one true love.

================================
AUTHORS NOTE
I might be ending this story in about two or three chapters 🙀🙀 YEP UH HUH I KNOW.  IM CRAZY BUT ITS HAPPENING! Also comment if you want a sequel 🤔😋😋 love you all - Jordan♥️