Fragile Heart

Zach•
I wake up to Joey not there, I look around and I climb out of my bed.  It's been a month since her accident and she has gotten a lot of depression and she's got such a fragile heart.... but I can't lose her. Never. I'll never let her go. If I let her go then I will lose myself....
" Joey?" I call out and I hear her voice " I'm in here..." and I look to my closet, I slide open the door to see her in my closet holding one of my shirts " Baby, what are you doing in here?" I ask and she looks up " I was looking for my clothes. But I got scared so I just crawled in and then I found this." And she holds up the shirt. " come here" I whisper and she gets up and hugs me.   I rub her back and bring her back to the bed.  She sits up holding my shirt in her arms and then she says " do you think I'm crazy?" And I scoff " absolutely not. I think I'm the one that's crazy" and she laughs " how would you be crazy?" And I smile " because I'm crazy about you..." and she smiles and kisses my lips.  Then she traces a finger over my knee brace and I take her hand " Want to take a shower?" She asks and I nod " sure" and we get up.   She bends down to get some clean clothes and I have to look away or I'll be too tempted to try something...
Josephine•
We get in the shower and I immediately wake up.   He holds me while the water hits us and drips down our skin ( Why did that make me triggered? 😂)  I was my hair but Zach had to help since it's so long.  After we showered Zach smiles at me " Josephine LeAnne Carter, will you go on a date with me?" He asks and I smile and gush my heart out " Of course baby, when?" And he smiles " At like noon... also I know you've wanted to cut your hair sooo I was wondering if you wanted to get that done" and I hop onto his naked body and hug him " OMG!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU" and he laughs.  After I hop back down and I slip the ring on my finger and I clip the bracelet on.  Then Zach starts to get dressed " No Herron, I'm not done with you yet!" I warn and he looks at me like a kid in a candy store, " well what you waiting for?!" I yell and he laughs and I pull him to the bed. 
SEXUAL CONTENT BECAUSE IM A DIRTY IMPURE HUMAN
I grip the sheets and moan loudly as he thrusts into me. I arch my back and he grunts.  He opens my legs more and the pleasure gets more intense. As I climax Zach keeps going until he does and then Daniel runs in and throws a cup of water on us " WASH THOSE SINS AWAY YOU NASTY NASTY BITCHES" he yells and runs out.  Corbyn walks by and then he falls back on his back and pushes himself back with his feet.   Zach and I get dressed in the following < BWHAHAH omg Daniel the cock block again>

   Zach and I get dressed in the following < BWHAHAH omg Daniel the cock block again>

i slip on my black on black nike shoes and then grab  my phone. We walk out to the boys and they all smirk at us " have fun Zachary and Josephine?" Jonah laughs and his girlfriend Jizelle smacks his arm " JONAH MARAIS LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!" She hisses and I scream " JIZELLE!!" And she smiles " I missed you Josephine" and we hug.  He pulls away and I do too " Babe we have to go, your hair appointment is in like 20 minutes." And I Take zachs hand " Okay dadd- zach" And he looks up " What was that?" He says and I giggle " nothing" and the rest of the other look mortified " My god you two are so cute" Jizelle says and I laugh " bye guys" and they wave.  We get in the car and my mom calls
T- Hey honey!
J- Hey mom
T- You doing alright??
J- yes I'm sorry I stayed at Zach's last night and I forgot to call
T- that's okay love, we're still stuck in Paris
J- Oh yeah! How is it there?
T- Amazing!! Wel I have to go the fashion show is starting, have an amazing day amor
J- Goodbye Mama.
                               ••••••••••••
We arrive at the salon and Zach smiles " Well it's not just your hair..." and I smack his chest " STOP SPENDING MONEY ON ME ZACHARY" and he laughs " I'm sorry!!! I had this saved for college but I'm in this band so I decided I'll be okay. It's just a little bit of money okay baby and it's 100% worth it." And I smile.  I kiss his lips as he walks me to a woman " You can sit here Zach, she's going to do your hair while we do hers." And I smile.  They comb out my hair and ask " what style you going for" and I say " Something that's long but not too long.  Maybe medium" and they smile " I've got you covered honey, I'll make you look like Beyoncé" and I smile. 
Zach grabs my hand and I smile as they wet my hair.  Then they snap away.