Positive

It's been weeks since the beach, and what made my whole life complete....

Tonight will be the end to it all for me.

I pace around the room waiting for Zach to come, he hasn't answered my calls but he still texts me. I really need him right now. " BABE!" He yells and I jump. I spin and hug him. He pulls me into a kiss and I kiss back as he holds my head in place. We pull away and he sighs " I'm sorry I got my phone taken away, but not my lap top. My mom found out that we had sex without protection because of Corbyn the snitch headass" I giggle and hug him.

We lay on the bed and I turn on Netflix, I press a movie by the name " the confirmation". We watch the movie while cuddling, then my mom knocks on the door. Zach sits up and I walk to the door.  She smiles at us " I need you to help me with something." She says and I say to Zach " I'll be right back" and he nods " Okay, no rush" and I smile. 

My mom drags me into her bedroom and then sits me down " your going to take this" she says and I look down at her hands.  A pregnancy test.  I gulp hard and I grumble " Corbyn" and my mom shoved me in the bathroom.

I pee on the test and I come back out.  " now we wait" my mom says and I slide down the wall.  My phone pings and I look at it " Corbyn Besson is calling"

C- Hey kid
J- don't you Hey kid me! How did you find out?!
C- I heard things I wish I didn't
J- thanks to you I had to take a pregnancy test
C- it's for the better
J- Shit. 
C- what is it
C- JOEY?!
J- it's positive
C- AWE SHIT
J- I gtg.