End

It's crazy huh? I went from a little girl making money for a guitar, then once I saw him.... I fell in love. He loved me just the same all along, he fell for me harder than ever.

Now look at us, it's amazing what we've become. We took nothing and made it into something. ( THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF FLASHBACKS AND FUTURE REFERENCES)
FLASHBACK——
" Josie! I have to go I'll be home soon!" I say and she nods, I skate to the mall and look around the shops.  I see him there, looking handsome with his siblings.
" Hey Josephine right?" And I smile " Yes, that's me" and he giggles " Want to join us for some five guys?"
FUTURE——
" mom you don't understand!" Sky yells and I put my hand on hers " Baby, I know how you feel. I know it seems crazy but I was just like you. I was a teenager once." And she cries into me " I'm scared mom..." she says and I smile " I'll be there every step of the way baby girl. I'll teach you the ropes... hell I'll even be your rope" and she laughs " I'm ready to know now" she says and I take her hand " when a girl reaches a certain age, they get this thing called a period. It's the lining of your uterus shedding. Your not going to die, I promise you that. It happens once every month." And she wipes her tears " Skylynn. Your a woman now" and the little 13 year old smiles up at me reflecting her dad " thanks mom..."

" JAMES!" Sky screams as he laughs. The little nine year old is a clone of me, he has my eyes... my face.  I laugh " James don't" Zach says and he laughs and says " Fine." And I say " Okay, So James, what would this one be?" And he smiles " that's division!" And Skylynn says " Daddy, what is the square root of 7" and he helps her out. The house phone rings and I answer it " Hello?"

M- Baby, it's mom
J/ hello mom
M- It's.... Josie.
J/ what happened
M/ I.  I'm so sorry.
J/ mom! I'm coming over right now
M/ Okay.

Hearing her sobs makes me feel like there nothing I can do to stop whatever happened. Josie happened to be at the stranger things 4 premier and met Finn, ever since they are happily married. I hope she's okay.

" Zach, it's Josie" I say and he says " Okay kids, pack up your stuff we have to go to grandmas" I sigh and they smile. " I can't wait. Is aunt Jessie going to be there?" Skylynn asks. I shrug " we'll find out." The little ones get in the car and Zach kisses my cheek " it'll be okay..." he whispers and I nod. I climb into the drivers side and Zach gets in. The kids complain and Zach laughs " hey! Knock it off or I won't play invitation" I say and they both shut up.

" baby, play it please" and he smiles " Tesla play invitation" and soon enough the song comes on and the whole car sings it. Zach sounds the exact same as he did when he was 16. Zach is a bit taller, he has changed how his hair is. it's always slicked back, he has the same style.

daniel, he has a beautiful wife and a baby girl. leceli is his wife's name, their daughters name is chloe. jack is a single father, his wife cheated on him with a french guy and they escaped to paris. he has a son, Luca. he's a sweet kid, he's only 4 years old even though.

jonah, he's got 1 kid. his wife passed recently of cancer.

i arrive at my moms house and she smiles " Josephine! Sky! Jamesss!!! zachary!! come in my babies" she squeals and skylynn smiles.  zach holds me close and we all sit down on the couch and josie comes down with finn " guys. we have an announcement..." and she smiles finn looks at her and they both say " were pregnant!" i jump up and scream " OH MY GOD!" and throw myself into her arms.  after a while we leave and head back home.

SKIP:::

" Sky.... i'm so proud of you baby girl, never forget that okay?" and she smiles " i won't mom... i promise i'll be back for christmas...." i wipe my tears and james who is our now 15 year old hugs Skylynn. zach hugs her next and he kisses her cheeks " i will miss you baby..." he says and she steps into the plane.  i smile and say " she's doing it Zach..." and he hugs me. 

in the car James pats his leg and i turn up the music. He starts singing " cus your a good girl and you know it. just hold on we're going home!" and i smile.  he was just like zach, his brown hair coils in loose curls, his sharp jawline... his dark blue eyes from me, his little nose from zach. most of all, he has his voice.

he was a natural singer, " just hold on we're going home!!! it's hard to do these things alone just hold on we're going home" he sings with zach and then the song changes. he sings with his dad and i sing along quietly.  i pull into our house and james zooms straight into his music room. i head to the kitchen and start dinner. 

soon i hear the doorbell ring, " Babe!" i yell and he laughs " i got it!" i drain the noodles and then strain them " Hello??" a girl says and i turn around to see Victoria Marais. i smile " Victoria, James is in the music room" she smiles and walks off " thanks Mama Herron" she says and i smile.  Victoria is Jonah's girl, she's 14. zach comes in and i put the pasta back into the pot.  he hugs me from behind and i smile " you're so beautiful." he whispers and i smile wide " i love you." i say and he kisses my cheek. i finish dinner and then ask zach to serve.

i open the music room door and the kids are playing instruments. Victoria is a hardcore pianist, james absorbs all his talent from zach. he's a cellist. daniel taught him. " guys. dinner is ready!" i say and they stop playing.  we have dinner.....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" mom.... i'm going to miss you." james says and i smile " do not be afraid. we will be only one call away baby" and he smiles " i love you!" he yells and hugs me and his dad.  James had gotten a soccer scholarship from a college in florida.

that was really the end of our story, we had grand children... they still are in the band, they make music, go on tours, zach is still looking like his young self. he's energetic, sexy as hell... he's perfect in every way... then as time went by, it came to an end.  zach and i were in the back of a car, then with one blow from another car. we were gone. zach and i had died holding hands, we knew it was ending. zach kisses me and says " i love you" then i say " i love you always"

then it was all gone.... the legacy will live on. forever and always.
++++

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! this was such an amazing book to write! if you loved this book then check out my others
1) partners in crime
2) paper thin
3) girl with the curls
4) sins for you
5) hidden
and a few more! i love all of you guys ♥️

THE END