Prologue

Women have different types.

There are women who want the rich, handsome and kind. Just to live.

There are women who want the mysterious and hard-to-understand.

There are women who like fairytale and believe principally to prince to save her in danger.

There are also women who believe in destiny. With a sunny sarcastic flow of rain and someone is coming to you or the books  that you've fallen out there will help to pick it up.

There are also women who believe in sign. They also depend on the sign what or who you will love.

There are women who prefer sex. The type does not have privacy if you make a miracle.

There are also women in the bestfriend yet falling. That's until  he's giving a friend to you. And he doesn't know how much you love him.

But why? There are millions of men in the world. Why are we still choosing to love each other? The same person?

That in our love, I know and we are sure to hurt.

Imagine that you are in the middle of the road. And you have to choose where you will take the road. To the right or to the left?

Before you take a step ahead, think about its consequences. To the right you know it safe and no one will hurt you. Or in the left that you know it hurts you?

Yes, the wounds are easy to heal but it will not lose the mark that says,  "You are stuck to fall into a trap without any resistance."

You can't hide from the world full of secrets.

You can't run after you fall in love.

You can't just tell your feelings through a song.

But...

You wouldn't live without any secrets.

You wouldn't experience a happiness without falling inlove.

And... you can't express your feelings without a song.

© for cover: Moderator13