XI. Class Begins

"Welcome everyone! I am Josh! Your instructor for today. I have plenty of names to go by. My favorite one is the peacemaker because, well ya know. I like to make peace."

Oh God

"Let's start off with some basic rules!"

1, 2, 3, 4

"Rule number 1!"

5, 6

"We do not judge! I'm sure all of you are here for different reasons. I will not tolerate disrespect in this room."

7, 8, 9

"Rule number 2! No sidebars. We must embrace everyone together as one. Please! Speak up and share with everyone."

10, 11, 12, 13...

14 people with anger issues all in one room. This made absolutely no sense. Some of the people looked... Excited? Others glanced around the room nervously. Amari on the other hand didn't give a damn. She was missing Paternity Court. Wait? Did she remember to record it?

"Fuck." Amari swore. She immediately realized her mistake when a few classmates turned their heads towards her. Josh just gave her a joyous grin.

"What's your name, hun?" Josh asked. Why the hell did he ask? Could he not see the big ass sticker on her chest? It clearly had AMARI written on it. Whatever. No need to make the situation even more difficult.

"Amari."

"And what brings you here to this peaceful room?"

"My anger."

Josh's cheesy laugh filled the air as soon as the answer left her mouth. What was so fucking funny?

"Of course, hun! I know that, but what's the cause of your anger? Share you story with everyone," Josh smiled.

"I don't have a damn story to tell."

Josh clutched his heart as if he had been struck with the right hand of God.

"Miss Uh-Mar-ee! We must use peaceful words to ensure that we have complete and total control of our anger. Don't worry. This class will make you a whole new person."

Dickhead

Everything about this was wrong. Amari wasn't supposed to be here. She was supposed to be at home cooking a huge breakfast for her family. Of course they never came over. It was just nice to practice her cooking. Past tips and tricks from Mamu would flood her mind while she cooked all through the morning. Amari would never do this again. It was impossible.

"Now!" Josh started. "Let's play a game! It's called I LIKE. So what you do is-"

"Say something that you like to do that begins with the first letter of your name  yada yada fuck it let's get this over with." A man interrupted. He was dressed in the typical skater boy wardrobe. Complete with one million piercings and a beanie.

"I... Yes. Why don't you start off first since you're familiar with the game."

"Sure. My name is Franklin and I like to fuck. Can I go home now?"