intro

I know i am very late to post anything...but my time table was so hectic...so I posted this my very first thought to write here..tell me your views..tomorrow I will post first chapter ..then quenching thirst later

its an extension of original series dosti...yaariyan...manmarziyan. from where samaira slapped radhika, it extended from there with my own imagination. though it was posted before in TU, I am posting here with little change and modifications.

***
In between snow blanket of alps

" you have to forget those painful past , if you want to move forward. Be a strong girl and show you are no less than them", he encouraged her.

" he is right sweetie, we are with you. Not every friend need evidence to proof your innocence." She patted with care.

" And in the process of pampering her, you forget me every time.", another man interfering pouted making others laugh.

" I envy you" , he pointed her ; but his heart only knew how much he adored her.

And the four shared a group hug. They shared a bond of love, care and affection in most weird way but pleasant enough to fight against death god for their friendship. And their journey started.

********

Mumbai

Thud..thud..

That heavy slap on her face from her bestie whom she considered her sister made her brain numb. She could have fell with due respect to the force applied on slap, but managed at last moment as her brother helped her. All looked at her like she had committed a grave sin. By holding her cheek, she looked around the hall, only to find doubt, anger, venoms everywhere. It choked her to death. What she did and what reward she got in return? Everything was her mistake in one way. She was going to rectify herself , her mistakes ; learned to live own life fullest without thinking others, only for herself .  Learn not to intervene in any matter unless you told so! That was her last glance she threw to them before leaving. Never after that fateful day no body knew where she was? What's she  doing?

*****

Life took an 'U' turn for those who wanted to pave a way for redemption. If you dare to commit a mistake, you should retain that dare to face its consequences and redeemed it.

" Arjun, get up man. You sleep like there is no day for you." Neil pounced on Arjun who was in no mood to leave his sleep anytime.

Arjun wanted to close his eyes until he found her. He wanted to see her face once he awoke; but alas! In vain always. Karma was a bitch who made sure to return you with interest. " let me be, Neil. Its holiday and I want to rest." He covered his face once again.

" don't say you forget what Teji said. She will be in Mumbai this week." The words didn't leave completely from Neil's mouth, Arjun's action Made him Perplexed enough; later rolled on by holding his tummy. Tears filled his eyes as his face color changed.

" let's begin the redemption of our mistake."

So this is journey of a girl from dependently independent to independently independent. We all knew who she is?

***

So how's this prologue guys...should I continue it or not...tell me ur true views