chapter 9

"You" Arjun said surprised seeing the person in front of him. It was beyond his imagination that this thing might happen too.

Be in his overwhelmed heart or super witty brain, he shut the door in face of intruder and ran inside with lightening speed.

"Who is there Arjun? Sam came?" Neil asked still hovering over his laptop preparing presentation slide.

Silence as a reply from Arjun side and hearing on door bell again, Neil raise up his head to ask Arjun something, stopped on his track seeing his friend doing absurd things in wrong time.

"What are you doing? Are you going out?" Neil questioned Arjun seeing him gelling his hair.

"No." The Curt reply came and Arjun was busy continuing whatever poses he was making in front of mirror.

Neil doubted his actions and smirked while going slowly out, "Keep dolling up yourself baby, someday I will definitely fall for you." He winked and ran away as soon as possible to open the door sensing the Arjun's furiousness behind him.

"Shut your idiotic mind off." Arjun screamed while following him to open the door.

Neil opened the door and stood with as equal expressions Arjun did before. But somehow he came back to sense when Arjun's rush gave a hit him from back; he uttered in happiness, "Chasini, what a pleasant surprise! You here? I can't believe it."

"Do you have any kind of ritual to not let guest inside your home?" Radhika asked blankly watching Neil stood at door step holding one side of door by his one hand and blocking path.

She looked over his shoulder, Arjun who stared her without blinking with some unknown kind of emotion she never seen in him. She felt she saw those expressions on Priya when looking at Sourav. She got confused and raised her left brow to which Arjun smiled. That's it; she dismissed the thought of his stare and looked back Neil.

"No, come inside. In fact you are always welcome here." Neil said affectionately.

"And me too. Show some of your grand etiquette to me too." Rajiv peeped out his head from backside of Radhika.

Immediately the sweet mood of Guys turned to sour. They looked at each other like there was a glaring competition award ceremony going on. Rajiv laughed out seeing their expressions. He held Radhika by arms knowingly to rile up the guys more and succeeded too, "Let's go inside, sweetheart. It's chilling outside."

Rajiv literally dragged Radhika inside without waiting for their warm hospitality and settled themselves on nearest couch in living room.

"Why the hell this punk is always tailing her?" Neil murmured irritated.

But Arjun's thought only stuck at one point seeing Rajiv with Radhika; Sourav said they looked good together. Holy crap; they even didn't have a good chemistry like he had with her?

Thinking about only Radhika might be with someone else made his fist tighter to punch on Rajiv's face or whoever it was? He did care least about project now. All his focus was on his sister and his girl, only his. Wow! That sounded much better to his inner brute conscious to which he groaned satisfied.

Arjun jerked out of his 'O-so-great' thought, feeling a shake on his body which had created some newly electrifying havoc inside him. Looking at the source he smiled wide.