Chapter 17

hello guys.. its kind of filler chapter.. from this chapter every relationship will fall its right place and we will proceed toward its Dosti...Yaariyan...Manmarziyaan...

-----------

On the following incidents from comedy to tragedy, everything happened in one moment. Neil looked at Radhika helplessly who in return blinked in assurance.She even didn't know what to do further. Amidst all these, Priya was one who looked Neil and Radhika being oblivious of what's exact problem going on.

"Di, Rajiv is Neil's long lost brother whom they thought was dead." Radhika said looking at Priya's questioning gaze.

"What? Seriously." Priya was shocked but collected herself soon. "Then why the hell he was behaving like this. It's great news that he has a family too what he craved from childhood."

"Just like you. Stubbornness and misunderstanding at its best." Radhika replied nonchalantly though she had a smile plastered on her face.

"Why do you mean?" Priya knew what she meant; but feign a known ignorance to avoid the topic.

Radhika tapped on her phone something and looked back Priya, while giving a mischievous chuckle, " Di, for god shake I know you inside out. But still, considering your known great Himalayan ignorance let me tell you clearly."

Priya fake coughed to hide her embarrassment and looking everywhere but not at Radhika or Neil. Neil was all-silent from the moment Rajiv went furious followed by Arjun. He was in dilemma what to do; but he clearly aware the two women in front of him could make impossible in reverse.

"The way you are behaving with your brother, same is Rajiv going to do. However, for how long? We are not some amateur buffoons to continue with such tomfoolery acts."Radhika stated as matter of fact.

"Can you assure me you never did miss your brother? Then we won't bother you and even we will make Arjun understand." She continued; but paused looking Priya's uncomfortable gesture. "Don't answer me; just ask your heart."

Priya stood silent processing what Radhika was saying. She sighed looking up.

"Chasini is right, Di. We don't ask you to jump on your brother with excitement after seeing such long time; Just take your time, but in the process don't torture yourself forcefully being stay away and aloof. I don't know if I am right or wrong, but I see how you craved for your sibling affection too."Samaira said with a pleasant smile who just came upstairs after getting Radhika's message.

"How do you know what I want? In addition, importantly how can you be so unaffected after what Arjun did with you? Don't you hate him?"Priya bombarded questions after questions.

Yep!! That was quite surprising and shocking for Priya that Samaira, the girl whose life was completely been upside down by the havoc created by her own brother, forgiven him. How? Wasn't she even requesting Samaira same through her gaze when they came? God, what did she think that time?

"I would never know what you want. Nevertheless, that stare when I just came, told many things, which was unspoken. And coming to me hating Arjun ; if I say I didn't, then I would be wrong. But I don't anymore." Samaira clarified, as those things didn't really matter for her.

Every person learnt from past and move ahead with new zeal. So did her.

"I just don't know whether to believe you or not."