chapter 6

"Seeing your past in front of you gave you all your memories which was hidden in your previous lane, come and dance in front of you. All the mistakes and redemptions were done will be felt as it happened just now. Ready to embrace whatever the destiny stored fie you. That's getting back your own karma."

If it was a dream or reality that was hard to decipher. The three people who lost at the view in front of them, stood rooted on the spot not able to think very much. Finally after so long they are meeting one of their buddies whom they missed like hell. Unknown to them that in upcoming time their emotional drive would take a ride to hell.

Rajiv was acting to let Radhika introduce with birdsong people. They halted near Arjun who stood in front , Rajiv was going to continue his act when Radhika signed him to stop by raising her palm a little, " come on, buddy at least I should know with whom we are going to deal our contract. Don't you agree?" She said as if she was seeing them first time as business deligates.

"Sure my dear. Go ahead." Rajiv returned with a tricky smile, knowing she was trying to give a cold shoulder.

She turned with the same face, not an ounce of excitement or anguish was there; only formality which should happen between two business people. She fakes a smile and extended her hand , "Hello Mr Mehera, its long time."

"Ra..dhi..ka" Arjun stammered while his eyes blaze with some unknown emotions, depicting his joy and disbelief at once.

"Miss." She said and Arjun looked at her confused.

" I meant Its called basic manner when talk with your superior. Add little prefix or suffix. Its Miss Radhika for you." She said with a stoic face. Everyone noticed the change in her with disbelief.

"Cha.." before Neil could say something, Rajiv circled his hand around Radhika shoulder, " Sweetheart let's move from here. Don't you know how Sourav become impatient not seeing you around."

"Oh! Yes. Let's go." Without giving another glance she went with Rajiv without noticing Arjun's clench on his glass tighten hearing Rajiv's endearment for her and her accepting it easily.

"Arjun, Man you are hurting yourself. Where is your mind right now?" Neil unclenched Arjun's fist on broken glass and cleaned his blood.

Neil followed his gaze to find Radhika was laughing and talking with Rajiv and Sourav. He sighed faintly. He put his hand on him for an assurance.

"Calm down Arjun. Its only natural reaction we are getting. What do you expect after we did such blunder with her? To come running and hug us happily." Samaira said sadly looking at same direction.

"Moreover, she has no idea that you are head over heels for her? Did you ever confess to her , no? So take our redemption slowly." Neil told the fact.

"But one thing we should not let her go away from us this time ,which will not be easy for us." Samaira stated still her gaze fixed at Radhika with a feeling of emptiness and guilty.

Unknown to them their every movement was examined by Rajiv. He came back to his naughtiness feeling a tap on his shoulder.

"What are you looking at?" Radhika asked in general.

"Trying to see the game of redemption, rectification." He replied absent minded.

"What?" She asked confused with his behavior which was completely opposite of him.

"Nothing. I am missing Di. Don't you?" He stated sadly being dramatic changing the conversation all total. That was the Rajiv, who was funny, happy-go-lucky; But surely knew where to apply his subtle cleverness.